Tryton Web Client Load too slow

zmers...@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2016, 3:30:08 AM9/21/16
to tryton
Hey Guys, What is the main reason that tryton web client load too slow? We have setup a tryton web client but when i try to log in it will took much time to finished log in and when ever i click button inside the interface it will also take too much time. We had already check our server system information and its fine.

braiel tapdasan

Sep 21, 2016, 3:45:05 AM9/21/16
to tryton

On Wednesday, 21 September 2016 15:30:08 UTC+8, zmers...@gmail.com wrote:
Hey Guys, What is the main reason that tryton web client load too slow? We have setup a tryton web client but when i try to log in it will took much time to finished log in and when ever i click button inside the interface it will also take too much time. We had already check our server system information and its fine.

Have you tried using 127.0.0.1 instead of localhost?

Sergi Almacellas Abellana

Sep 21, 2016, 3:47:44 AM9/21/16
to try...@googlegroups.com
El 21/09/16 a les 04:51, zmers...@gmail.com ha escrit:
Could you elaborate what do you mean by slow? How time does it take to
take an acction?

It may be also usefull to know which trytond version are you using, the
database backend that are you using and which modules have you installed
on the database.

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com

Nicolas Évrard

Sep 21, 2016, 4:49:18 AM9/21/16
to try...@googlegroups.com
* Sergi Almacellas Abellana [2016-09-21 09:47 +0200]:
Also is the GTK client faster or are they both slow?

--
Nicolas Évrard - B2CK SPRL
E-mail/Jabber: nicolas...@b2ck.com

zmers...@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2016, 6:40:14 AM9/21/16
to tryton
It is now fixed guys, All I did was just all the localhost configuration inside the trytond.conf was changed to 127.0.0.1. thanks!