Module list is empty on Sao web interface

Nirmalraj Rethinasabapathi

Aug 20, 2018, 2:51:09 AM8/20/18
to tryton
First time user. My module list is empty on sao web interface(firefox browser).
I have checked ir_module in db which have around 60 modules. But in browser nothing is showing. Do I need to update module anywhere.

Cédric Krier

Aug 20, 2018, 3:15:06 AM8/20/18
to tryton
On 2018-08-19 23:37, Nirmalraj Rethinasabapathi wrote:
> First time user. My module list is empty on sao web interface(firefox browser).
> I have checked ir_module in db which have around 60 modules. But in browser nothing is showing. Do I need to update module anywhere.

We need more information. What version of sao and server? Are you sure
to connect to the right server? Is there any message in the browser
javascript console?

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric...@b2ck.com