getting started with Tryton (on an amazon aws instance)

Cato Nano

Nov 11, 2017, 5:15:01 PM11/11/17
to tryton
Hello,

I just installed Tryton and Sao on a freshely installed Sid instable Debian machine

in the conf file this is the uri for my db
uri = postgresql://tryton:tryton@/

both postgresql and tryton-server are running

BUT

when I try to open the page in a web browser I get no reply

Shall I attach my conf file ? My log ?

Thanks in advance

Cédric Krier

Nov 12, 2017, 6:15:13 AM11/12/17
to tryton
Discussed on IRC: http://www.tryton.org/~irclog/2017-11-12.log.html#t2017-11-12%2011:46

Please avoid multiple channel communication. At least in this way:
mailing list to IRC. It may be considered as cross-posting.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric...@b2ck.com

Cato Nano

Nov 12, 2017, 2:26:20 PM11/12/17
to tryton
sorry, I had attempted to open this thread a day earlier and hadn' t seen a peepsqueak, so I thought my post had no hope

Now I' d like to propose this picture
I don' t think it' s phisiological

https://imgur.com/a/BqpoR

The folder containing Sao os owned by the same user tryton-server is running under.

It' s installed with apt-get

Any idea about how to troubleshoot this ?

Should I go the pip route ?

Thanks in advance

Cédric Krier

Nov 12, 2017, 4:10:08 PM11/12/17
to tryton
On 2017-11-12 10:04, Cato Nano wrote:
> Now I' d like to propose this picture
> I don' t think it' s phisiological
>
> https://imgur.com/a/BqpoR
>
> The folder containing Sao os owned by the same user tryton-server is running under.
>
> It' s installed with apt-get
>
> Any idea about how to troubleshoot this ?

You did not properly install sao. See the README.

Cato Nano

Nov 13, 2017, 7:00:07 AM11/13/17
to tryton
I had seen the README indeed