reports

Cato Nano

Mar 30, 2018, 5:00:41 AM3/30/18
to tryton
I could use an example of a report where "single" is False

For one thing this form is incorrect

<record model="ir.action.report" id="report_bolletta">
<field name="name">Bolletta</field>
<field name="model">tributi.bolletta</field>
<field name="report_name">tributi.bolletta</field>
<field name="report">tributi/bolletta.fodt</field>
<field name="single">False<field/>
</record>

KeyError: 'name'

and then I wonder: a not single report needs one only template fodt file and then it will create as many copies as needed ?

Or, rather, the file should contain some machinery to replicate some form for each record ?

Thanks

Cato Nano

Mar 30, 2018, 11:12:27 AM3/30/18
to tryton
I forgot: happy Easter !!

Cédric Krier

Apr 2, 2018, 5:15:07 PM4/2/18
to tryton
On 2018-03-30 02:00, Cato Nano wrote:
> and then I wonder: a not single report needs one only template fodt file and then it will create as many copies as needed ?

For non-single report (which is the default), you need to loop over
records.
For single report, you can use directly record.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric...@b2ck.com