Split moves on shipment in

Maxime Richez

Feb 6, 2018, 9:20:04 AM2/6/18
to tryton
Hi,

Is there a problem to split moves on shipments in ?

For example, we receive an order of 1000000 items packaged in 10 boxes... we would like to assign a lot number on each received box before internal shipment (we need to prepare lot creation (which is complex) before shipment in).
We saw in stock_split module code, this is not active for shipment in, is there any reason ?

Could we just add this code :

class ShipmentIn(_ShipmentSplit):

__metaclass__ = PoolMeta
__name__ = 'stock.shipment.out'

Thanks !

Cédric Krier

Feb 6, 2018, 9:50:09 AM2/6/18
to tryton
This is about splitting the shipments not the move in the shipment. And
we do not consider that user needs to split incoming shipments because
it is the user who fill them.

Normally, the split move button should be available.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric...@b2ck.com

Maxime Richez

Feb 6, 2018, 10:21:02 AM2/6/18
to tryton
> This is about splitting the shipments not the move in the shipment. And
> we do not consider that user needs to split incoming shipments because
> it is the user who fill them.

In our case, the split has to be done before the reception and changing quantity on the shipment create another shipment with the missing quantities when you click on receive. We prefer to split incoming moves while they are in 'draft' state, then giving each line a lot number and when we receive goods we validate the reception.

> Normally, the split move button should be available.

Indeed, i add the code and it's working. Thanks !