Introduction

Ashish Kumar

Mar 9, 2016, 2:50:04 AM3/9/16
to tryton
Hi,

My name is Ashish. I am an undergraduate pursuing my b.tech in computer science and engineering. I like contributing in open source projects, In the past I have been an active contributor in google-melange, opendaylight, mailman projects. I had gone through the project ideas page, I liked most of them. I am exploring more about some projects. In case of any issue/query, I will post here. Any starting points to remember?.

Hoping for a great summer ahead.

Thanks
Ashish

Cédric Krier

Mar 9, 2016, 3:05:04 AM3/9/16
to tryton
Welcome,

If you have technical question, you can ask them on
https://groups-dev.tryton.org/
Also if you choose to work on Tryton, don't forget to pick at least one
easy (to start) issue and follow:
http://www.tryton.org/how-to-contribute.html

Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric...@b2ck.com