SAO web client doesn't show database list

Jani-Matti Hätinen

Oct 8, 2016, 11:30:14 AM10/8/16
to tryton
Trying to set-up SAO web client, but for some reason it won't display the database list on the login page.

The GTK client works fine and displays the database listing (so settings should be ok).

Running trytond 4.0.4 and SAO 4.0.5. Could that be the reason?

Axel Braun

Oct 8, 2016, 12:31:31 PM10/8/16
to try...@googlegroups.com
Probably not. But you should tell us more about your setup

/Ax

Sergi Almacellas Abellana

Oct 8, 2016, 2:44:22 PM10/8/16
to try...@googlegroups.com
El 08/10/16 a les 18:31, Axel Braun ha escrit:
How you are accessing sao? You should access it from the same url that
the server is listening (the same you use in the client) otherwise it
does not show any database.

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com

Cédric Krier

Oct 8, 2016, 3:35:03 PM10/8/16
to try...@googlegroups.com
Indeed the first thing to check is the browser console for any error
message.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric...@b2ck.com

Jani-Matti Hätinen

Oct 9, 2016, 3:00:03 AM10/9/16
to tryton
On 2016-10-08 20:44, Sergi Almacellas Abellana wrote:

> > Probably not. But you should tell us more about your setup
> How you are accessing sao? You should access it from the same url that the
> server is listening (the same you use in the client) otherwise it does not
> show any database.

Well duh. Adding :8000 to the URL worked. Is this how it should be working? Might be worth a mention somewhere in the docs.

Thanks everyone.

Ray

Oct 13, 2016, 2:53:02 PM10/13/16
to tryton
I also find it a bit strange that I have to attach port 8000 to the hostname to access sao. This is nowhere documented.

Udo Spallek

Oct 15, 2016, 8:28:31 AM10/15/16
to try...@googlegroups.com

http://doc.tryton.org/4.0/trytond/doc/topics/configuration.html#listen