Config file of tryton client on windows

Luciano Rossi

Oct 14, 2016, 8:40:11 AM10/14/16
to try...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I run my tryton server with ssl certificates. I need to change those certificates, but first I need to know where the installation of the tryton client on windows store the config files, because I have a customer that uses S.O windows on his machine. Explicity, the known_hosts file.

I found this question at stackoverflow site but not answer :(

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/29479203/troubles-starting-tryton-client

Do u have any idea?
Thanks!
--
Luciano Rossi
gcoop Cooperativa de Software Libre

Cédric Krier

Oct 14, 2016, 9:40:12 AM10/14/16
to try...@googlegroups.com

Please check: https://codereview.tryton.org/33481002

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric...@b2ck.com

Luciano Rossi

Oct 14, 2016, 9:59:04 AM10/14/16
to try...@googlegroups.com

El 14 de octubre de 2016 10:36:57 GMT-03:00, "Cédric Krier" <cedric...@b2ck.com> escribió:
>On 2016-10-14 09:40, Luciano Rossi wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> I run my tryton server with ssl certificates. I need to change those
>certificates, but first I need to know where the installation of the
>tryton client on windows store the config files, because I have a
>customer that uses S.O windows on his machine. Explicity, the
>known_hosts file.
>>
>> I found this question at stackoverflow site but not answer :(
>>

>https://stackoverflow.com/questions/29479203/troubles-starting-tryton-client
>
>Please check: https://codereview.tryton.org/33481002

Thanks! That explanation is what I was looking for.

Cheers,
--
Luciano Rossi - lu...@gcoop.coop
http://gcoop.coop | Cooperativa de Software Libre