Usage of Spanish accounting module

Cédric Krier

Mar 20, 2018, 12:10:06 PM3/20/18
to Tryton
Hi,

In the last release 4.6, we included a module for the Spanish
accounting. But it showed that there was many issues with its design:
https://bugs.tryton.org/issue7150

Currently, I'm envisaging to remove it from the standard modules (hide
the only release on PyPI) and move it to the sandbox repositories until
a proper design is found.
This way, we will be able to break migration path for it and restart it
with a good basis.

Also, it is currently blocking https://bugs.tryton.org/issue6013

So I'm wondering who is using it currently?

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric...@b2ck.com

Gonzalo González Domínguez

Mar 20, 2018, 2:50:12 PM3/20/18
to tryton
We use it, but not yet in production

Cédric Krier

Mar 20, 2018, 3:30:07 PM3/20/18
to Tryton
On 2018-03-20 17:08, Cédric Krier wrote:
> In the last release 4.6, we included a module for the Spanish
> accounting. But it showed that there was many issues with its design:
> https://bugs.tryton.org/issue7150
>
> Currently, I'm envisaging to remove it from the standard modules (hide
> the only release on PyPI) and move it to the sandbox repositories until
> a proper design is found.
> This way, we will be able to break migration path for it and restart it
> with a good basis.
>
> Also, it is currently blocking https://bugs.tryton.org/issue6013

I must also add that we receive issue which are hard to understand
without proper documentation:

https://bugs.tryton.org/issue7066
https://bugs.tryton.org/issue7077

Raimon Esteve

Mar 20, 2018, 4:42:31 PM3/20/18
to try...@googlegroups.com
Hello

El dia 20 març 2018 5:10 p. m., "Cédric Krier" <cedric...@b2ck.com> va escriure:

Hi,

In the last release 4.6, we included a module for the Spanish
accounting. But it showed that there was many issues with its design:
https://bugs.tryton.org/issue7150

Currently, I'm envisaging to remove it from the standard modules (hide
the only release on PyPI) and move it to the sandbox repositories until
a proper design is found.
This way, we will be able to break migration path for it and restart it
with a good basis.

Not LGTM

You can't simplicy account_es module because an account user need all information about taxes and accounts.

A not spanish account user is difficult to understand. All information is published in BOE for each change (laws) . There are not documentation or a link to download.

Last version (4.7), all AEAT modules are new feature to working with account_es from core. Also, we do support  account_es_normal (oldest account_es) and account_es_pyme from trytonspain. Trytonspain modules, have extra features (recargo equivalència, deducible, SII, etc)

In case we can't find those taxes and accounts in account_es, we need to create third modules to add it.

Sincerently, I prefer continue to working account_es from trytonspain and mark deprecated account_es core module.

Regards,

Also, it is currently blocking https://bugs.tryton.org/issue6013

So I'm wondering who is using it currently?

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric...@b2ck.com
Tel: +32 472 54 46 59
Website: http://www.b2ck.com/

Cédric Krier

Mar 20, 2018, 5:40:06 PM3/20/18
to try...@googlegroups.com
On 2018-03-20 21:42, Raimon Esteve wrote:
> El dia 20 març 2018 5:10 p. m., "Cédric Krier" <cedric...@b2ck.com> va
> escriure:
> In the last release 4.6, we included a module for the Spanish
> accounting. But it showed that there was many issues with its design:
> https://bugs.tryton.org/issue7150
>
> Currently, I'm envisaging to remove it from the standard modules (hide
> the only release on PyPI) and move it to the sandbox repositories until
> a proper design is found.
> This way, we will be able to break migration path for it and restart it
> with a good basis.
>

> Not LGTM

I'm not asking for permission here. I'm just warning about the situation
and the ending if nothing changes.

> You can't simplicy account_es module because an account user need all
> information about taxes and accounts.

Did you read the issue? The actual module contains very wrong and poor
configuration.
And I doubt about the general purpose of many accounts and taxes.
Spain can not need twice more than France and Germany and three times
more than Belgium.
Country modules should contain only general purpose configuration and
not every tiny needs of any users.

> A not spanish account user is difficult to understand. All information is
> published in BOE for each change (laws) . There are not documentation or a
> link to download.

But you had access at some point to the information otherwise how did
you create this module?

> Last version (4.7), all AEAT modules are new feature to working with
> account_es from core.

What are you talking about?

> Also, we do support account_es_normal (oldest
> account_es) and account_es_pyme from trytonspain.
I have explained many years ago why it was a bad idea to manage multiple
modules. (But only pokoli took the time to try to provide a correct
implementation).

> Trytonspain modules, have extra features (recargo equivalència,
> deducible, SII, etc)

What are those features?

> In case we can't find those taxes and accounts in account_es, we need to
> create third modules to add it.

I do not understand. What is missing? Is it really for general purpose?
As usual no useful information.

> Sincerently, I prefer continue to working account_es from trytonspain and
> mark deprecated account_es core module.

This is very sad to see such non-collaborative behaviour.
Most of the issues you fill have no explanation. So it is not possible
to judge the correctness.
So if I can not have a collaborative team working on making a *good*
Spanish accounting implementation, there will be no choice than dropping
it support.

PS: this is again a perfect example that modules created outside Tryton
process have all the pain to come back in standard.

Sergi Almacellas Abellana

Mar 21, 2018, 5:36:27 AM3/21/18
to try...@googlegroups.com
El 20/03/18 a les 17:08, Cédric Krier ha escrit:
> Hi,
>
> In the last release 4.6, we included a module for the Spanish
> accounting. But it showed that there was many issues with its design:
> https://bugs.tryton.org/issue7150
>
> Currently, I'm envisaging to remove it from the standard modules (hide
> the only release on PyPI) and move it to the sandbox repositories until
> a proper design is found.
> This way, we will be able to break migration path for it and restart it
> with a good basis.
>
> Also, it is currently blocking https://bugs.tryton.org/issue6013

Of course I don't like the idea but I understand that we have the
feature freeze on the next week and I don't wanna rush this week.

As we are blocking other features I think the best option is to move to
the sandbox and improving the design for the next release.

> So I'm wondering who is using it currently?

We are using it but I don't mind manually applying some fixes if needed.

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com

Sergi Almacellas Abellana

Mar 21, 2018, 6:05:34 AM3/21/18
to try...@googlegroups.com
El 20/03/18 a les 22:37, Cédric Krier ha escrit:
> On 2018-03-20 21:42, Raimon Esteve wrote:
>> El dia 20 març 2018 5:10 p. m., "Cédric Krier" <cedric...@b2ck.com> va
>> escriure:
>> In the last release 4.6, we included a module for the Spanish
>> accounting. But it showed that there was many issues with its design:
>> https://bugs.tryton.org/issue7150
>>
>> Currently, I'm envisaging to remove it from the standard modules (hide
>> the only release on PyPI) and move it to the sandbox repositories until
>> a proper design is found.
>> This way, we will be able to break migration path for it and restart it
>> with a good basis.
>>

>> Not LGTM
>
> I'm not asking for permission here. I'm just warning about the situation
> and the ending if nothing changes.
>
>> You can't simplicy account_es module because an account user need all
>> information about taxes and accounts.

We can simplify the account_es and let the user manually create extra
account/taxes if they use it. We already do it for accounts. For taxes
the spanish comunity always tried to get all the taxes on the chart of
account module but this results with having more taxes unused that the
ones that the user really needs. And for me this is wrong as it only
causes confusion.

>> Trytonspain modules, have extra features (recargo equivalència,
>> deducible, SII, etc)
>
> What are those features?
The account_es already contains the recargo de equivalencia taxes
definition. Indeed a new feature was introduced on tryton to support
this case. [1]

The SII is a separate functionality out of the scope of the chart of
accounts. For those curious SII is a webservice which is used to send
the invoices (with taxes) information to tax authority. This is only
required for companies above a revenue threshold (4M€ IIRC).

Raimon: Could you explain what do you mean about deducible and which
functionalities are implemented?

>> Sincerently, I prefer continue to working account_es from trytonspain and
>> mark deprecated account_es core module.

It's a pity to read those words. I can understand that people thinks
it's easier to stay on their comfort zone. But for sure it's better to
move outside of it and improve tryton.

> This is very sad to see such non-collaborative behaviour.
> Most of the issues you fill have no explanation. So it is not possible
> to judge the correctness.

And most of them end with unasked questions. Just to have it clear: I
will be happy to help resolving the issues but I can not do it without
understanding the problem. Sometimes I think it's a communication
problem (due to language or written expression, not sure). I'm open to
other communication methods if this will help to resolve the issues.

> PS: this is again a perfect example that modules created outside Tryton
> process have all the pain to come back in standard.

I hope others will learn from the pain we are suffering here. This topic
is worth a talk on the next unconference :)

[1]
https://discuss.tryton.org/t/preserve-original-tax-when-appling-tax-rules/397/12

Raimon Esteve

Mar 21, 2018, 6:18:12 AM3/21/18
to try...@googlegroups.com
First design account_es module:

https://bitbucket.org/trytonspain/trytond-account_es/src/

Third modules to add more functions in account_es core module (from tryton.org):

https://bitbucket.org/trytonspain/trytond-account_es_es/src/

All of then, generated from csv2xml:

https://bitbucket.org/trytonspain/tryton-account_es_csv2xml

Regards.

>>> Sincerently, I prefer continue to working account_es from trytonspain and
>>> mark deprecated account_es core module.
>>

> It's a pity to read those words. I can understand that people thinks
> it's easier to stay on their comfort zone. But for sure it's better to
> move outside of it and improve tryton.
>
>> This is very sad to see such non-collaborative behaviour.
>> Most of the issues you fill have no explanation. So it is not possible
>> to judge the correctness.
>
> And most of them end with unasked questions. Just to have it clear: I
> will be happy to help resolving the issues but I can not do it without
> understanding the problem. Sometimes I think it's a communication
> problem (due to language or written expression, not sure). I'm open to
> other communication methods if this will help to resolve the issues.
>

>> PS: this is again a perfect example that modules created outside Tryton
>> process have all the pain to come back in standard.
>>

> I hope others will learn from the pain we are suffering here. This topic
> is worth a talk on the next unconference :)
>
> [1]
> https://discuss.tryton.org/t/preserve-original-tax-when-appling-tax-rules/397/12
>
> --
> Sergi Almacellas Abellana
> www.koolpi.com
> Twitter: @pokoli_srk

Si us plau, NO adjunti arxius a les seves respostes. Li preguem que
integri el text al cos del missatge. Pot respondre usant NetEtiquete
que li ajudarà a seguir la conversa.
http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netiquette

Por favor, NO adjunte archivos a sus respuestas. Le rogamos que
integre el texto en el cuerpo del mensaje. Puede responder usando
NetEtiquete que le ayudará a seguir la
conversación.http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netiquette

Please, DO NOT send attachment files with your answers, just copy and
paste only the text you need to send into the body of your mails.
Repply using NetEtiquete. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netiquette

Sergi Almacellas Abellana

Mar 21, 2018, 6:37:39 AM3/21/18
to try...@googlegroups.com
El 21/03/18 a les 11:18, Raimon Esteve ha escrit:
>> Raimon: Could you explain what do you mean about deducible and which
>> functionalities are implemented?
> First design account_es module:
>
> https://bitbucket.org/trytonspain/trytond-account_es/src/

That's the base we picked for the first version of the account_es
module. We did some cleaning and as already explained on this thread we
should do more cleaning.

> Third modules to add more functions in account_es core module (from tryton.org):
>
> https://bitbucket.org/trytonspain/trytond-account_es_es/src/

Let's comment the functionality added by this module.

- It adds and efective kind on account. Where is the efective kind used?
If any module requires a new kind it should be added on the module and
not on a chart of accounts (Like we do in account_deposit). Indeed there
is an issue to allow to define the kind depending on the activated
modules: https://bugs.tryton.org/issue7126

- It adds the code on fiscalyear and period. This was removed by
https://bugs.tryton.org/issue4241 Could you explain why is required to
have the code on the spanish localization. I don't see any reason here.

- It removes the xml check from the template modules. Why is this
required? IIRC this is a workarround to solve another problem and should
not be part of the chart of accounts.

- It adds a report description on the taxes. This is already implemented
with https://bugs.tryton.org/issue2329

- It adds a deducible boolean on the taxes. I see all have the value of
True. So could you explain why this flag is needed and which taxes will
have a False value?

- It adds a recargo equivalencia flag to the taxes. This flag is not set
for any taxes (but we have the recargo the equivalencia base module). So
I do not think this is a used feature and it can be removed.

Thanks for your time.

Raimon Esteve

Mar 21, 2018, 6:55:23 AM3/21/18

https://bitbucket.org/trytonspain/trytond-account_es/commits/ad96bde5798318763e303caa6becd4470e33c4a3

> - It adds the code on fiscalyear and period. This was removed by
> https://bugs.tryton.org/issue4241 Could you explain why is required to
> have the code on the spanish localization. I don't see any reason here.

Code field was removed from account module last versions. We use in
aeat modules, etc.

> - It removes the xml check from the template modules. Why is this
> required? IIRC this is a workarround to solve another problem and should
> not be part of the chart of accounts.

to allow update account.template etc

> - It adds a report description on the taxes. This is already implemented
> with https://bugs.tryton.org/issue2329

Is not same legal notice that report description tax.

https://bitbucket.org/trytonspain/tryton-account_es_csv2xml/commits/a85b54392424eeb8be4b404e46aeaacbfb27ae7b

> - It adds a recargo equivalencia flag to the taxes. This flag is not set
> for any taxes (but we have the recargo the equivalencia base module). So
> I do not think this is a used feature and it can be removed.

https://bitbucket.org/trytonspain/tryton-account_es_csv2xml/commits/492a29cbc17b1590c10763d9629a07d65f0d01b0

note:
@sergi, you was working on trytonspain modules some years ago. I think
you know/remember very well all features and desings, and why do
it,.... ;)

I have two new quesions to know future about account_es module:

- Who know account chart account? spanish account users or foreign users?
- I read about the idea to do a basic module with a simple data and
remove extra data that need medium/big companies. Correct?

> Thanks for your time.
>
> --
> Sergi Almacellas Abellana
> www.koolpi.com
> Twitter: @pokoli_srk

Cédric Krier

Mar 21, 2018, 7:40:06 AM3/21/18
to try...@googlegroups.com
On 2018-03-21 11:55, Raimon Esteve wrote:
> > El 21/03/18 a les 11:18, Raimon Esteve ha escrit:
> >> First design account_es module:
> >>
> >> https://bitbucket.org/trytonspain/trytond-account_es/src/
> >
> > That's the base we picked for the first version of the account_es
> > module. We did some cleaning and as already explained on this thread we
> > should do more cleaning.
> >>
> >> Third modules to add more functions in account_es core module (from tryton.org):
> >>
> >> https://bitbucket.org/trytonspain/trytond-account_es_es/src/
> >
> > Let's comment the functionality added by this module.
> >
> > - It adds and efective kind on account. Where is the efective kind used?
> > If any module requires a new kind it should be added on the module and
> > not on a chart of accounts (Like we do in account_deposit). Indeed there
> > is an issue to allow to define the kind depending on the activated
> > modules: https://bugs.tryton.org/issue7126
>
> https://bitbucket.org/trytonspain/trytond-account_es/commits/ad96bde5798318763e303caa6becd4470e33c4a3

I do not understand what you mean by pointing a link to commit.
Please elaborate a sentence to explain. Please try to be understood by
others.

> > - It adds the code on fiscalyear and period. This was removed by
> > https://bugs.tryton.org/issue4241 Could you explain why is required to
> > have the code on the spanish localization. I don't see any reason here.
>
> Code field was removed from account module last versions. We use in
> aeat modules, etc.

What is the usage? Why not use the name?

> > - It removes the xml check from the template modules. Why is this
> > required? IIRC this is a workarround to solve another problem and should
> > not be part of the chart of accounts.
>
> to allow update account.template etc

I think this shows that current Spanish account template are wrong if
they need to be updated. And it is probably because there are too much.

> > - It adds a report description on the taxes. This is already implemented
> > with https://bugs.tryton.org/issue2329
>
> Is not same legal notice that report description tax.

Please explain. What is the purpose? where is it used?

> > - It adds a deducible boolean on the taxes. I see all have the value of
> > True. So could you explain why this flag is needed and which taxes will
> > have a False value?
>
> https://bitbucket.org/trytonspain/tryton-account_es_csv2xml/commits/a85b54392424eeb8be4b404e46aeaacbfb27ae7b

Again what do you want to express by pointing a commit of thousand of
lines?
Please try to have a conversation with arguments and explanation.

> > - It adds a recargo equivalencia flag to the taxes. This flag is not set
> > for any taxes (but we have the recargo the equivalencia base module). So
> > I do not think this is a used feature and it can be removed.
>
> https://bitbucket.org/trytonspain/tryton-account_es_csv2xml/commits/492a29cbc17b1590c10763d9629a07d65f0d01b0

Again the same thousands of lines without any explanation.

> note:
> @sergi, you was working on trytonspain modules some years ago. I think
> you know/remember very well all features and desings, and why do
> it,.... ;)

And for the others? How can we have explanation and design choices?

> I have two new quesions to know future about account_es module:
>
> - Who know account chart account? spanish account users or foreign users?

I think keeping it secret only for you is not how to build a community.
Most of the challenge of accounting are not limited to a country as we
showed in many cases (cash basis, tax rule substitutions, invoice
sequences etc.). So yes "foreign developers" will probably improve the
Spanish chart of account (indeed https://bugs.tryton.org/issue7150
already prove it).

> - I read about the idea to do a basic module with a simple data and
> remove extra data that need medium/big companies. Correct?

This is the usual Tryton way. General usage is standard and specific
module for extended usage.

Sergi Almacellas Abellana

Mar 21, 2018, 8:21:40 AM3/21/18
to try...@googlegroups.com
El 21/03/18 a les 12:37, Cédric Krier ha escrit:
> On 2018-03-21 11:55, Raimon Esteve wrote:
>>> El 21/03/18 a les 11:18, Raimon Esteve ha escrit:

>>> That's the base we picked for the first version of the account_es
>>> module. We did some cleaning and as already explained on this thread we
>>> should do more cleaning.

>>> Let's comment the functionality added by this module.
>>>
>>> - It adds and efective kind on account. Where is the efective kind used?
>>> If any module requires a new kind it should be added on the module and
>>> not on a chart of accounts (Like we do in account_deposit). Indeed there
>>> is an issue to allow to define the kind depending on the activated
>>> modules: https://bugs.tryton.org/issue7126
>>
>> https://bitbucket.org/trytonspain/trytond-account_es/commits/ad96bde5798318763e303caa6becd4470e33c4a3
>
> I do not understand what you mean by pointing a link to commit.
> Please elaborate a sentence to explain. Please try to be understood by
> others.

I don't understand neither.

Just in case you are saing: "You added it on this commit on this day".
IIRC this was added but never fully implemented and that's why I think
it can be removed now.

>>> - It adds the code on fiscalyear and period. This was removed by
>>> https://bugs.tryton.org/issue4241 Could you explain why is required to
>>> have the code on the spanish localization. I don't see any reason here.
>>
>> Code field was removed from account module last versions. We use in
>> aeat modules, etc.
>
> What is the usage? Why not use the name?

The tax authority requires a numeric code of 4 digits to identify the
fiscalyear. Normally the year of the declaration is used. For me using a
code defined on the fiscalyear is wrong as it may be empty and it may
contain wrong values.

>>> - It removes the xml check from the template modules. Why is this
>>> required? IIRC this is a workarround to solve another problem and should
>>> not be part of the chart of accounts.
>>
>> to allow update account.template etc
>
> I think this shows that current Spanish account template are wrong if
> they need to be updated. And it is probably because there are too much.

I don't see any need of update the templates and that's why it was
removed from the oficial proposal.

IIRC this was added in order to support another module that was used to
update the values of all companies when updating a tax. The customer had
a lot of companies an requested to allow to create accounts for all
companies from a single place.

>>> - It adds a report description on the taxes. This is already implemented
>>> with https://bugs.tryton.org/issue2329
>>
>> Is not same legal notice that report description tax.
>
> Please explain. What is the purpose? where is it used?

The values used on the report description are the ones used on legal
notice. That's how we set the data on the 4.6 version of account_es.

>>> - It adds a recargo equivalencia flag to the taxes. This flag is not set
>>> for any taxes (but we have the recargo the equivalencia base module). So
>>> I do not think this is a used feature and it can be removed.
>>
>> https://bitbucket.org/trytonspain/tryton-account_es_csv2xml/commits/492a29cbc17b1590c10763d9629a07d65f0d01b0

Ok it was added but where is used? If it's not used there is no problem
to remove it.

> Again the same thousands of lines without any explanation.
>
>> note:
>> @sergi, you was working on trytonspain modules some years ago. I think
>> you know/remember very well all features and desings, and why do
>> it,.... ;)
>
> And for the others? How can we have explanation and design choices?

It will be great if others can join the conversation and explain their
needs.

>> I have two new quesions to know future about account_es module:
>>
>> - Who know account chart account? spanish account users or foreign users?
>
> I think keeping it secret only for you is not how to build a community.
> Most of the challenge of accounting are not limited to a country as we
> showed in many cases (cash basis, tax rule substitutions, invoice
> sequences etc.). So yes "foreign developers" will probably improve the
> Spanish chart of account (indeed https://bugs.tryton.org/issue7150
> already prove it).

And also:

https://bugs.tryton.org/issue2329
https://bugs.tryton.org/issue6721

Cédric Krier

Mar 21, 2018, 12:00:07 PM3/21/18
to Tryton
On 2018-03-20 17:08, Cédric Krier wrote:
> In the last release 4.6, we included a module for the Spanish
> accounting. But it showed that there was many issues with its design:
> https://bugs.tryton.org/issue7150
>
> Currently, I'm envisaging to remove it from the standard modules (hide
> the only release on PyPI) and move it to the sandbox repositories until
> a proper design is found.
> This way, we will be able to break migration path for it and restart it
> with a good basis.

I had a call with Sergi and we discussed about the module design etc.

We found that the tax code chart and the taxes need to have a cleaning
in depth. We will remove too specific stuffs (like agriculture taxes,
Canary special taxes etc.) to have a simpler but cleaner basis to built
on.

As it will take time and the release freeze is close, we will move the
module into sandbox and release it for 4.8 only when it is ready (so it
may be long after the fixed date).
As there are not much users of it now, we do not guarantee any migration
paths fro 4.6 to 4.8 for this module. (Sergi will maybe publish some
migration script later).

The removed features may be implemented later with extra modules like
account_es_agricultura or account_es_cn etc.

Esteve Boix

May 1, 2018, 3:20:09 PM5/1/18
to tryton
I understand that if I have 4.6.0 installed with this module, I cannot upgrade (easily) to 4.8.0, am I right ?

I've tried the upgrade, but it clashes while doing the database update. I understand that this happens because Tryton is using functionality that is not present in 4.6's implementation of es ES chart of accounts module.

I'm not in production. This is just a test server to check if Tryton can fulfill our needs.
To upgrade, I did:

ALTER TABLE ir_lang ADD parent VARCHAR;

(as root)
pip install tryton trytond trytond-account trytond-account-eu trytond-account-invoice trytond-account-invoice-stock trytond-account-product trytond-company trytond-company-work-time trytond-country trytond-currency trytond-party trytond-product trytond-product-attribute trytond-product-price-list trytond-production trytond-production-routing trytond-production-work trytond-production-work-timesheet trytond-purchase trytond-sale trytond-sale-extra trytond-sale-opportunity trytond-sale-price-list trytond-stock trytond-timesheet --upgrade

...all fine and succesfully updated.
Then I try to update the database:

trytond-admin -c tryton/tryton.conf -d tryton --all
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/bin/trytond-admin", line 21, in <module>
admin.run(options)
File "/home/esteve/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/trytond/admin.py", line 54, in run
installdeps=options.installdeps)
File "/home/esteve/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/trytond/pool.py", line 144, in init
self.start()
File "/home/esteve/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/trytond/pool.py", line 97, in start
register_classes()
File "/home/esteve/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/trytond/modules/__init__.py", line 373, in register_classes
mod_file, pathname, description)
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/trytond/modules/currency/__init__.py", line 5, in <module>
from .currency import *
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/trytond/modules/currency/currency.py", line 11, in <module>
from trytond.model import (
ImportError: cannot import name DeactivableMixin

I'm stuck here.

Regards,
Esteve

El dimecres, 21 març de 2018 17:00:07 UTC+1, Cédric Krier va escriure:

Sergi Almacellas Abellana

May 2, 2018, 3:58:31 AM5/2/18
to try...@googlegroups.com
El 01/05/18 a les 16:41, Esteve Boix ha escrit:
> I understand that if I have 4.6.0 installed with this module, I cannot upgrade (easily) to 4.8.0, am I right ?

Well, you can upgrade without problems but all the taxes and accounts
that are removed on newer versions will not be removed from your
existing database. Otherwise everything works as expected.
This error is beccause you are mixin some modules of 4.6 series with
modules from 4.8 series.

If you want to test the new version of account_es version on 4.8 series
I have published bitbucket repository which I keep in sync with the
development changes. You can download it from:

https://bitbucket.org/pokoli/account_es/

Hope it helps.

Esteve Boix

May 2, 2018, 5:40:07 PM5/2/18
to try...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sergi,

Thanks for your reply.

In fact, I suspect that the module that is giving the problems is indeed account_es, since it remains at 4.6 as there is no 4.8 version available in PIP.
As I understand, there is no way to remove it before the upgrade.
I'll give a go at the new test version.

Best regards,
Esteve

Sergi Almacellas Abellana

May 3, 2018, 8:01:07 AM5/3/18
to try...@googlegroups.com
El 02/05/18 a les 10:06, Esteve Boix ha escrit:
> Hi Sergi,
>
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> In fact, I suspect that the module that is giving the problems is indeed
> account_es, since it remains at 4.6 as there is no 4.8 version available
> in PIP.

Yes probably. The problem is that it requires trytond 4.6, which is
incompatbile with other modules in 4.8 series.

> As I understand, there is no way to remove it before the upgrade.
Yes you can uninstall it with:

pip uninstall trytond_account_es

> I'll give a go at the new test version.

Will be great to have your feedback about the new version :)

Esteve Boix

May 4, 2018, 4:40:07 AM5/4/18
to try...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Ok, now I feel officially stupid. I thought that uninstalling a module was more convolved. It seems that just pip uninstall will do. Thanks.

I'll take a look at the new account-es module and will ping you back,

Thanks a lot for your help,
Esteve