modules

Cato Nano

Nov 17, 2017, 5:25:07 PM11/17/17
to tryton
I installed successully Tryton 4.6 with apt-get on Debian Sid

It runs, the Sao based site works

I also installed the sale module also with apt-get but it doesn't show up in the admin interface

I only see the 2 fundamental modules

Thanks in advance

Mark Shane Hayden

Nov 17, 2017, 5:53:11 PM11/17/17
to try...@googlegroups.com
Did you make sure the modules were registered with trytond-admin?

I usually use a virtualenv and pip install, however the same should apply with the deb packages I think...

Cato Nano

Nov 18, 2017, 5:10:10 AM11/18/17
to tryton
Il giorno venerdì 17 novembre 2017 23:53:11 UTC+1, Mark Shane Hayden ha scritto:
> Did you make sure the modules were registered with trytond-admin?

No, I didn't.
How do I do that ?
Is this documented ? I read the documentation bt I think I didn't see this. Did I miss it ?

Anyway: thanks !

Cédric Krier

Nov 18, 2017, 5:20:07 AM11/18/17
to tryton
On 2017-11-17 22:56, Cato Nano wrote:
> Il giorno venerdì 17 novembre 2017 23:53:11 UTC+1, Mark Shane Hayden ha scritto:
> > Did you make sure the modules were registered with trytond-admin?
>
> No, I didn't.
> How do I do that ?

It is the --update-modules-list option, see the help.

Indeed it is missing in the documentation. Here it is https://codereview.tryton.org/36821002

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric...@b2ck.com

Cato Nano

Nov 19, 2017, 6:00:08 AM11/19/17
to tryton
Il giorno sabato 18 novembre 2017 11:20:07 UTC+1, Cédric Krier ha scritto:
> On 2017-11-17 22:56, Cato Nano wrote:
> > Il giorno venerdì 17 novembre 2017 23:53:11 UTC+1, Mark Shane Hayden ha scritto:
> > > Did you make sure the modules were registered with trytond-admin?
> >
> > No, I didn't.
> > How do I do that ?
>
> It is the --update-modules-list option, see the help.
>
> > Is this documented ? I read the documentation bt I think I didn't see this. Did I miss it ?
>
> Indeed it is missing in the documentation. Here it is https://codereview.tryton.org/36821002

Ok, thanks !