Modules dependency configuration

Khurram Shahzad

Apr 20, 2017, 1:34:42 PM4/20/17
to try...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

I have developed two modules being Module-A & Module-B.

Module-A has classes X1, Y1, Z1.
Module-B as classes X2, Y2.

I want to use class X1 in Module-B and also class X2 in Module-A.

What should depends class of both modules contain?

Khurram.

Cédric Krier

Apr 20, 2017, 2:05:08 PM4/20/17
to try...@googlegroups.com
You can not create cyclic dependencies.
You must use a third module that define the common models and make the
two others depend on it.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric...@b2ck.com

Dominique Chabord

Apr 20, 2017, 2:07:57 PM4/20/17
to tryton
> On 2017-04-20 22:34, Khurram Shahzad wrote:

>> I want to use class X1 in Module-B and also class X2 in Module-A.

Seems you need a single module if nothing can be done without the whole.

Khurram Shahzad

Apr 20, 2017, 11:00:12 PM4/20/17
to try...@googlegroups.com

On 2017-04-20 22:34, Khurram Shahzad wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I have developed two modules being Module-A & Module-B.
>
> Module-A has classes X1, Y1, Z1.
> Module-B as classes X2, Y2.
>
> I want to use class X1 in Module-B and also class X2 in Module-A.
>
> What should depends class of both modules contain?

You can not create cyclic dependencies.
You must use a third module that define the common models and make the
two others depend on it.

Thanks a lot.