Creating a chart of account

Armand Mpassy-Nzoumba

Jun 7, 2016, 6:03:11 AM6/7/16
to try...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I am trying to create a chart of account. Is there a template we can use? or is there any guideline to write a Tryton module?

Kind regards

Armand

Sergi Almacellas Abellana

Jun 7, 2016, 8:10:04 AM6/7/16
to try...@googlegroups.com
El 07/06/16 a les 12:03, Armand Mpassy-Nzoumba ha escrit:
> Dear all,
>
> I am trying to create a chart of account.

First of all I will take a look at the account doc to :

http://doc.tryton.org/4.0/modules/account/doc/index.html#account

You can ask here if there is something that you don't understand.

Is there a template we can
> use? or is there any guideline to write a Tryton module?

You can create a module like the account_be, account_fr,
account_de_skr03 modules.

Basically this modules loads the chart and taxes templates via xml files.

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com

Armand Mpassy-Nzoumba

Jun 7, 2016, 9:33:25 AM6/7/16
to try...@googlegroups.com

> On 07 Jun 2016, at 13:10, Sergi Almacellas Abellana <se...@koolpi.com> wrote:
>

> First of all I will take a look at the account doc to :
>
> http://doc.tryton.org/4.0/modules/account/doc/index.html#account
>
> You can ask here if there is something that you don't understand.
>
> --
> Sergi Almacellas Abellana
> www.koolpi.com
> Twitter: @pokoli_srk

Well noted.
Thank you for your guidance. I’ll work on it and I’ll revert back to you.

Kind regards,

Armand