TUB Dinners

Nicolas Évrard

Oct 5, 2016, 5:38:20 AM10/5/16
to try...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

People that have subscribed on evenbrite to go to the TUB have
received a doodle with some dates in order to organize the dinners
after the conference.

As I know that some people are going to participate but are not
registered yet on evenbrite (they really should!) I thought that I
would share the link here so that they can also register for the
dinners.

http://doodle.com/poll/unueh5rca7gv9ykk#table

I hope to see a lot of you in Barcelona (and I can't wait to ear old
stories of Barcelona by Jan :D).

--
Nicolas Évrard - B2CK SPRL
E-mail/Jabber: nicolas...@b2ck.com

udono

Oct 16, 2016, 2:01:38 PM10/16/16
to tryton
Where I can find information about the dinner locations?

Albert Cervera i Areny

Oct 16, 2016, 2:05:06 PM10/16/16
to try...@googlegroups.com
We sent an e-mail to all subscribers yesterday. I will resend it to
you in a moment.

--
Albert Cervera i Areny
http://www.NaN-tic.com