Parties Pictures Storage

Maah Moussa

Dec 8, 2017, 1:29:58 PM12/8/17
to tryton
Hello,
We are looking to implement pictures for patients registrations which would help identify patients. Where do they get stored? I see the pictures are not treated as "attachments".
Sincerely,
Maah Moussa

Ralf Peschke

Dec 8, 2017, 1:56:35 PM12/8/17
to try...@googlegroups.com
Am 08.12.2017 um 11:36 schrieb Maah Moussa:
> Hello,
> We are looking to implement pictures for patients registrations which would help identify patients. Where do they get stored? I see the pictures are not treated as "attachments".
They are stored in the file system. You could set the path in the
trytond.conf, see
http://doc.tryton.org/4.6/trytond/doc/topics/configuration.html
> Sincerely,
> Maah Moussa

Ralf Peschke
E-Mail: rpes...@peschke-it.de

Maah Moussa

Dec 9, 2017, 5:40:07 AM12/9/17
to tryton
I don't see the patients profile pictures stored with attachments in the default path /var/lib/tryton
They may have a seperate destination. I don't see any path in the config file.
What is the default path for pictures added to parties for identification?

Maah Moussa

Dec 9, 2017, 5:40:08 AM12/9/17
to tryton
Using Tryton 4.2 gnuhealth 3.2.8

Armand Mpassy-Nzoumba

Dec 9, 2017, 5:49:51 AM12/9/17
to Tryton List
Dear Maah,

You may have a look at the GNU Health Installation documentation:

For issues related to Patient management:

Kind regards,

Armand