Old wiki Tryton content - API connection to Tryton

Raimon Esteve

Mar 18, 2016, 1:11:26 PM3/18/16
to try...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Somebody have access to old wiki.tryton.org content before change to
discuss.tryton.org ?

I like to know an example about API connection to Tryton, especially with PHP.

Thanks

--
Raimon

Sergi Almacellas Abellana

Mar 18, 2016, 1:15:41 PM3/18/16
to try...@googlegroups.com
El 18/03/16 a les 18:11, Raimon Esteve ha escrit:
> Hello,
>
> Somebody have access to old wiki.tryton.org content before change to
> discuss.tryton.org ?

You can find all the wiki in this mercurial repo:

http://hg.tryton.org/deprecated/tryton.wiki

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com

Axel Braun

Mar 18, 2016, 2:06:12 PM3/18/16
to try...@googlegroups.com
Am Freitag, 18. März 2016, 18:15:28 schrieb Sergi Almacellas Abellana:
> El 18/03/16 a les 18:11, Raimon Esteve ha escrit:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Somebody have access to old wiki.tryton.org content before change to
> > discuss.tryton.org ?
>
> You can find all the wiki in this mercurial repo:
>
> http://hg.tryton.org/deprecated/tryton.wiki

This is a set of changesets...how can one get this into a readable form for
end-users?

/Ax

Sergi Almacellas Abellana

Mar 18, 2016, 2:08:15 PM3/18/16
to try...@googlegroups.com
El 18/03/16 a les 19:06, Axel Braun ha escrit:
You can clone the repo or click browse in the web interface to see the
files. Once you see the files, just open it to see it's content.

AFAIK, the source is the only readable form.
> /Ax

Ralf Peschke

Mar 18, 2016, 2:17:05 PM3/18/16
to try...@googlegroups.com
The format seems to be identical or similar with moinmoin-wiki format.
You could import it there.

Mathias Behrle

Mar 18, 2016, 7:40:32 PM3/18/16
to try...@googlegroups.com
* Ralf Peschke: " Re: [tryton] Old wiki Tryton content - API connection to
Tryton" (Fri, 18 Mar 2016 19:17:02 +0100):
I exported the wiki to github at
https://github.com/mbehrle/tryton/tree/wiki

You can read the content directly from
https://github.com/mbehrle/tryton/blob/wiki/TableOfContents.md

Cheers,
Mathias

--

Mathias Behrle
MBSolutions

Tel: +49(761)471023
Fax: +49(761)4770816
http://www.m9s.biz
UStIdNr: DE 142009020
PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0x8405BBF6

Axel Braun

Mar 19, 2016, 2:30:03 AM3/19/16
to try...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mathias,

Am Samstag, 19. März 2016, 00:39:55 schrieb Mathias Behrle:

[snip]

> > The format seems to be identical or similar with moinmoin-wiki format.
> > You could import it there.
>
> I exported the wiki to github at
> https://github.com/mbehrle/tryton/tree/wiki
>
> You can read the content directly from
> https://github.com/mbehrle/tryton/blob/wiki/TableOfContents.md

Nice job, thank you!

until we have the new wiki in place this is probably the primary means of
information for most users!

Cheers
Axel