remove module

pjalrimba rimbabara

Dec 8, 2011, 10:48:24 AM12/8/11
to tryton
How to remove module

Cédric Krier

Dec 8, 2011, 11:22:41 AM12/8/11
to tryton

Not possible for now see https://bugs.tryton.org/issue322

--
Cédric Krier

B2CK SPRL
Rue de Rotterdam, 4
4000 Liège
Belgium
Tel: +32 472 54 46 59
Email/Jabber: cedric...@b2ck.com
Website: http://www.b2ck.com/

Marko Randjelovic

Jul 16, 2017, 1:04:05 PM7/16/17
to tryton
Can't we just upgrade the module with minimal module and then just remove it from the list?

Sergi Almacellas Abellana

Jul 17, 2017, 3:36:05 AM7/17/17
to try...@googlegroups.com
El 16/07/17 a les 19:04, Marko Randjelovic ha escrit:
> Can't we just upgrade the module with minimal module and then just
> remove it from the list?
You can mark them as deactivateed from the module form and then perform
the deactivation.

On latests trunk [1] modules not available on the filesystem, will be
removed when updating the module list

[1] http://hg.tryton.org/trytond/rev/62f63a84781f
--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com

Marko Randjelovic

Jul 17, 2017, 10:58:25 AM7/17/17
to tryton
On Monday, July 17, 2017 at 9:36:05 AM UTC+2, Sergi Almacellas Abellana wrote:
El 16/07/17 a les 19:04, Marko Randjelovic ha escrit:
> Can't we just upgrade the module with minimal module and then just
> remove it from the list?
You can mark them as deactivateed from the module form and then perform
the deactivation.
What's the module form and where can i find it?

Sergi Almacellas Abellana

Jul 17, 2017, 11:02:56 AM7/17/17
to try...@googlegroups.com
El 17/07/17 a les 16:58, Marko Randjelovic ha escrit:
Administration -> Modules -> Modules menu. Double click the module you
want to remove and you will have a button to deactivate it.