Definition of buttons

Javier Uribe

Aug 14, 2018, 10:05:29 AM8/14/18
to tryton
Hello, I'm developing a Tryton client on Android and I used the fields_get rpc method to get the fields' definition and now I'm trying to get the button's definitions. I would like a method that given the model_name as a param it returns the cls_buttons the server has. I'm especially interested in getting the states and string's buttons.

Thank you.

Cédric Krier

Aug 14, 2018, 10:35:08 AM8/14/18
to tryton
On 2018-08-14 07:05, Javier Uribe wrote:
> Hello, I'm developing a Tryton client on Android and I used the fields_get rpc method to get the fields' definition and now I'm trying to get the button's definitions. I would like a method that given the model_name as a param it returns the cls_buttons the server has. I'm especially interested in getting the states and string's buttons.

There is no such method. The buttons are defined on the views.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric...@b2ck.com

Javier Uribe

Aug 14, 2018, 11:00:42 AM8/14/18
to tryton
El martes, 14 de agosto de 2018, 16:35:08 (UTC+2), Cédric Krier escribió:
> On 2018-08-14 07:05, Javier Uribe wrote:
> > Hello, I'm developing a Tryton client on Android and I used the fields_get rpc method to get the fields' definition and now I'm trying to get the button's definitions. I would like a method that given the model_name as a param it returns the cls_buttons the server has. I'm especially interested in getting the states and string's buttons.
>
> There is no such method. The buttons are defined on the views.
>
> --
I've seen on Tryton client that it is used the method fields_view_get to get the xml view. So I suppose I have to parse the xml look for node with tag button and then I can get the definition. Or is there another way?