Invoice Discounts?

Ahmed Jabr

Mar 8, 2016, 9:20:04 AM3/8/16
to tryton
Is discount supported by the invoice module. Any way to implement such functionality for customer invoices?

Luciano Rossi

Mar 8, 2016, 10:27:37 AM3/8/16
to try...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

El 08/03/16 a las 11:00, Ahmed Jabr escribió:
> Is discount supported by the invoice module. Any way to implement such functionality for customer invoices?

You can found this two contrib modules to implement discounts at invoices.

https://bitbucket.org/trytonspain/trytond-sale_discount

https://bitbucket.org/trytonspain/trytond-account_invoice_discount

Cheers!
--
Luciano Rossi - lu...@gcoop.coop
http://gcoop.coop | Cooperativa de Software Libre

Cédric Krier

Mar 8, 2016, 1:45:04 PM3/8/16
to tryton
On 2016-03-08 06:00, Ahmed Jabr wrote:
> Is discount supported by the invoice module. Any way to implement such functionality for customer invoices?

I think you should describe what kind of discount you want to apply.
Anyway, you can use sale_price_list or sale_promotion

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric...@b2ck.com