Tax rule lines need to be defined to change children taxes?

Jordi Esteve

Mar 17, 2016, 5:16:53 PM3/17/16
to try...@googlegroups.com
I do not know if there are cases that tax rule lines need to be defined
to change children taxes. Or always the tax rule lines change the main
taxes (taxes without any parents).

For example in the Spain case, only main taxes (taxes without any
parents) are defined in the tax rule lines. I do not know if there are
some cases in other countries that changes children taxes in tax rule
lines. If not, I think it would help a lot when a tax rule is defined
manually if a domain like

['parent', '=', null]

was added in origin_tax and tax fields in account.tax.rule.line [1]

[1] http://hg.tryton.org/modules/account/file/290e29ebf59f/tax.py#l1335

--
Jordi Esteve
Consultor Zikzakmedia SL

Zikzakmedia SL
St. Jaume, 9, baixos, 2a
08720 Vilafranca del Penedès
Tel 93 890 2108

Cédric Krier

Mar 17, 2016, 5:40:02 PM3/17/16
to try...@googlegroups.com
On 2016-03-17 22:14, Jordi Esteve wrote:
> I do not know if there are cases that tax rule lines need to be defined to
> change children taxes. Or always the tax rule lines change the main taxes
> (taxes without any parents).
>
> For example in the Spain case, only main taxes (taxes without any parents)
> are defined in the tax rule lines. I do not know if there are some cases in
> other countries that changes children taxes in tax rule lines. If not, I
> think it would help a lot when a tax rule is defined manually if a domain
> like
>
> ['parent', '=', null]
>
> was added in origin_tax and tax fields in account.tax.rule.line [1]

Tax rule doesn't work (and make no sense) on children lines.
So yes, the domain should be improved.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric...@b2ck.com