Proper way to reverse Production of product

Αργύρης Ξηρός

May 12, 2016, 11:36:29 AM5/12/16
to tryton
Hello everyone,

We are running Tryton v3.4 and we have created a Production (with BOM) of a product with quantity 6.
Though we realize that we should have created 4 of that products because the warehouse didn't have so many components. As result, we now have in our warehouse negative quantity of our components and +2 quantity of our main product.

What is the proper way to reverse that production in order to fix the warehouse and the products cost prices.

Notice that we are using AngloSaxon method.

Thanks.

Cédric Krier

May 13, 2016, 3:20:04 AM5/13/16
to tryton
I guess the easiest is to do an inventory to correct the quantities.
And if you think your average cost price for the product is no more
accurate, you can update it using the wizard 'Update Cost Price" (it
will generate accounting).

Or you can create a production that disassembles the extra products.
But again, you will have to update manually the cost price.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric...@b2ck.com