gdk-pixbuf-error-quark: Could not recongnize the image format for file: tryton-icon.png

Gonzalo González Domínguez

Mar 20, 2018, 6:46:28 AM3/20/18
to tryton
When I compile the 4.7 client with MSYS2 in Windows 10 I get that error. I overwrite that png with the original that works with tryton 4.6 client and that png also fails. The Tryton 4.6 client works with both png images.

Is it an error or I missing some dependency on MSYS2?

A screenshot here: https://snag.gy/8kcBJU.jpg

Cédric Krier

Mar 20, 2018, 12:25:08 PM3/20/18
to tryton
On 2018-03-20 03:36, Gonzalo González Domínguez wrote:
> When I compile the 4.7 client with MSYS2 in Windows 10 I get that error. I overwrite that png with the original that works with tryton 4.6 client and that png also fails. The Tryton 4.6 client works with both png images.
>
> Is it an error or I missing some dependency on MSYS2?

It seems you are missing the libpixbufloader-png.so
Normally, it comes with gdk-pixbuf.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric...@b2ck.com

Gonzalo González Domínguez

Mar 20, 2018, 2:50:09 PM3/20/18
to tryton
The gdk-pixbuf library is installed. Now I'm out of the office, tomorrow I'll check if that .so exists. Thanks.