Proposal to replace mailing lists by discuss

Cédric Krier

Jun 28, 2018, 4:50:06 AM6/28/18
to Tryton
Hi mailing list,

As you are the main subject of this proposal, I think it is good to warn
you about this proposal I made:

Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric...@b2ck.com
Tel: +32 472 54 46 59
Website: http://www.b2ck.com/

Cédric Krier

Aug 7, 2018, 4:00:06 AM8/7/18
to Tryton
On 2018-06-28 10:49, Cédric Krier wrote:
> As you are the main subject of this proposal, I think it is good to warn
> you about this proposal I made:

As we have mainly positive feedback about this proposal.
I would like to encourage everyone on this mailing list to start to use
https://discuss.tryton.org/ as soon as possible.

DPM Ltd Decent Project Management

Aug 17, 2018, 6:21:21 PM8/17/18
to tryton
Hi
I used to work with concrete5.
I think you should take a look about the way they have organize it, .... it's very simple and clear ...
by the way it could be nice to have an api working with their e-commerce solution.
Best regards

Sergi Almacellas Abellana

Aug 23, 2018, 10:12:21 AM8/23/18
to try...@googlegroups.com
On 8/7/18 9:58 AM, Cédric Krier wrote:
> On 2018-06-28 10:49, Cédric Krier wrote:
>> As you are the main subject of this proposal, I think it is good to warn
>> you about this proposal I made:
> As we have mainly positive feedback about this proposal.
> I would like to encourage everyone on this mailing list to start to use
> https://discuss.tryton.org/ as soon as possible.
I'm wondering if we should send the same advice to the language specific
list.

There is some schedule date on which the mailing list will be put on
readonly mode?

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com

Cédric Krier

Aug 23, 2018, 10:27:06 AM8/23/18
to try...@googlegroups.com
On 2018-08-23 16:12, Sergi Almacellas Abellana wrote:
> On 8/7/18 9:58 AM, Cédric Krier wrote:
> > On 2018-06-28 10:49, Cédric Krier wrote:
> > > As you are the main subject of this proposal, I think it is good to warn
> > > you about this proposal I made:
> > As we have mainly positive feedback about this proposal.
> > I would like to encourage everyone on this mailing list to start to use
> > https://discuss.tryton.org/ as soon as possible.
> I'm wondering if we should send the same advice to the language specific
> list.

Why not. But I expect that some reader from here will spread the news.

> There is some schedule date on which the mailing list will be put on
> readonly mode?

Not yet. I planned this to be part of the new website design as the
discuss should be put as default.