stock consignment invoice lines

JC Michel

Jun 14, 2018, 2:57:50 AM6/14/18
to Tryton
Hi,

Using stock consignment 4.6, I succeeded to configure a Supplier Stock
location and have a supplier invoice line created when an Internal
Shipment is done. But I don’t understand how to grab the supplier
invoice lines into a purchase order…

--
Jean-Christophe Michel

Dominique Chabord

Jun 14, 2018, 4:36:30 AM6/14/18
to tryton
Hi,
sounds strange to make a purchase order after the invoice.
Did you try to make the purchase order before the internal move ?

--
Dominique Chabord - SISalp
Logiciel libre pour l'entreprise Tryton et open-source Odoo, OpenERP

JC Michel

Jun 14, 2018, 4:47:11 AM6/14/18
to tryton
Hi,

On 14 Jun 2018, at 10:35, Dominique Chabord wrote:
> sounds strange to make a purchase order after the invoice.
> Did you try to make the purchase order before the internal move ?

No… the business case is :
— I handle the stock from the supplier
— I sell his products in mixed orders (his products and mines)
— each time I sell a product that belongs to him, I should
« note » it
— at the end of each month for instance, I edit the purchase order
for the sold items.

Jean-Christophe Michel

Dominique Chabord

Jun 14, 2018, 5:16:38 AM6/14/18
to tryton

> No… the business case is :
> — I handle the stock from the supplier
> — I sell his products in mixed orders (his products and mines)
> — each time I sell a product that belongs to him, I should « note » it

I think you should purchase it at the time and create a purchase line

> — at the end of each month for instance, I edit the purchase order for the
> sold items.

I think you should only validate the cumulated purchase order.

Cédric Krier

Jun 14, 2018, 6:25:05 AM6/14/18
to tryton
You must not create a purchase order otherwise it will create incoming
stock moves for those products. That's why the stock_consignment modules
creates directly supplier invoice lines that you can append to a supplier
invoice as a self-billed invoice (or as proforma) that you will sent to
your supplier.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric...@b2ck.com

JC Michel

Jun 18, 2018, 4:10:27 AM6/18/18
to tryton

Hi,

On 2018-06-14 10:47, JC Michel wrote:

Hi,

On 14 Jun 2018, at 10:35, Dominique Chabord wrote:

sounds strange to make a purchase order after the invoice.
Did you try to make the purchase order before the internal move ?

No… the business case is :
— I handle the stock from the supplier
— I sell his products in mixed orders (his products and mines)
— each time I sell a product that belongs to him, I should
« note » it
— at the end of each month for instance, I edit the purchase order
for the sold items.

You must not create a purchase order otherwise it will create incoming
stock moves for those products. That's why the stock_consignment modules
creates directly supplier invoice lines that you can append to a supplier
invoice as a self-billed invoice (or as proforma) that you will sent to
your supplier.

Succeeded in creating a Customer Invoice and adding lines with + button. Thks!

Jean-Christophe Michel
--

SYMÉTRIE, livres et partitions

30 rue Jean-Baptiste Say