Making use of Tryton URLs

Jon Levy

Apr 6, 2018, 3:55:55 PM4/6/18
to tryton
Views in the GTK include URLs for fast navigation to that same view. I understand that this URL can be passed as a positional argument when invoking Tryton from the command line.

But is there a more user-friendly way? For example, can a computer be se up to click on the link and open it with Tryton? I am interested in this for either Windows or Mac.

Thank you in advance.

Cédric Krier

Apr 6, 2018, 5:00:08 PM4/6/18
to tryton
Hi,

On 2018-04-06 12:55, Jon Levy wrote:
> Views in the GTK include URLs for fast navigation to that same view. I understand that this URL can be passed as a positional argument when invoking Tryton from the command line.
>
> But is there a more user-friendly way? For example, can a computer be se up to click on the link and open it with Tryton? I am interested in this for either Windows or Mac.

On Windows, the setup register the schema, so you should be able to
click on such link:
http://hg.tryton.org/tryton/file/e94d02425edb/setup.nsi#l106

On Mac, it is not yet supported but there is
https://bugs.tryton.org/issue3939

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric...@b2ck.com