Windows 10 tryton client 4.6 blurry. - FIXED

Thierry Bruyere

Feb 23, 2018, 5:18:19 AM2/23/18
to tryton
If you change our Display Scaling Settings in Windows 10 to 125%, the tryton client 4.6 is blurry. (screenshot bellow)
Control Panel> Appearance and Personalization> Display and set up a custom scaling level to 125%.

Tryton client blurry : https://ibb.co/gm9qDH

Correct with :

* Right-click on the Tryton Client icon (not the shortcut) and choose properties.
* Check Override high DPI scaling behaviour: Scaling peformed by :
* Application
* OK

Screenshot properties : https://ibb.co/j6Tp7c

Tryton client : https://ibb.co/ntt0DH

Cédric Krier

Feb 23, 2018, 5:50:08 AM2/23/18
to tryton
On 2018-02-23 02:18, Thierry Bruyere wrote:
> If you change our Display Scaling Settings in Windows 10 to 125%, the tryton client 4.6 is blurry.

I think it is because GTK+-2 does not support HDPI.
Did you try with GTK+-3?

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric...@b2ck.com

Thierry Bruyere

Feb 26, 2018, 7:16:56 AM2/26/18
to tryton
> I think it is because GTK+-2 does not support HDPI.
> Did you try with GTK+-3?

I have tried with this version : http://www.b2ck.com/~ced/tryton-setup-4.7.dev0.exe
That works well with GTK+-3 !