Analytic account entries, doubled amount

Artem Braga

Mar 1, 2017, 9:55:05 AM3/1/17
to tryton
Hello.

Speaking about analytic accounts, I have encountered that for some reason, analytic account moves are doubling the amounts.  For example, when I create supplier invoice for the amount of 5 000 and  assign one analytic account to this invoice, the amount in the Chart of Analytic Accounts against this analytic account will be 10 000. If I look inside the 10 000 amount, two identical  analytic account move lines will be seen for the 5 000 each on the debit side. Is it just a system bug or improper configuration?

Thank you
Artem

Cédric Krier

Mar 1, 2017, 10:15:05 AM3/1/17
to tryton
To which lines are they linked?
Have you use a distribution account?

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric...@b2ck.com

Artem Braga

Mar 1, 2017, 11:05:07 AM3/1/17
to tryton
среда, 1 марта 2017 г., 17:15:05 UTC+2 пользователь Cédric Krier написал:
In this particular case I had used an Analytic account type "Normal". I tested also the same transaction with "Distribution" type of analytic account, and the amounts were also increased two times for the both "Normal" analytic accounts under distribution account.

As for the lines, if I open this doubled amount, I see two identical account move lines in Analytic Lines, in my case they are linked to "Main expense" account.

I just checked also account moves line for accounting and there is only one move created by this supplier invoice on the debit side.

Cédric Krier

Mar 1, 2017, 11:50:06 AM3/1/17
to tryton
On 2017-03-01 07:56, 'Artem Braga' via tryton wrote:
> среда, 1 марта 2017 г., 17:15:05 UTC+2 пользователь Cédric Krier написал:
> >
> > On 2017-03-01 06:30, 'Artem Braga' via tryton wrote:
> > > Hello. >
> > > Speaking about analytic accounts, I have encountered that for some
> > reason,
> > > analytic account moves are doubling the amounts. For example, when I
> > > create supplier invoice for the amount of 5 000 and assign one analytic
> > > account to this invoice, the amount in the Chart of Analytic Accounts
> > > against this analytic account will be 10 000. If I look inside the 10
> > 000
> > > amount, two identical analytic account move lines will be seen for the
> > 5
> > > 000 each on the debit side. Is it just a system bug or improper
> > > configuration?
> >
> > To which lines are they linked?
> > Have you use a distribution account?
>
> In this particular case I had used an Analytic account type "Normal". I
> tested also the same transaction with "Distribution" type of analytic
> account, and the amounts were also increased two times for the both
> "Normal" analytic accounts under distribution account.
>
> As for the lines, if I open this doubled amount, I see two identical
> account move lines in Analytic Lines, in my case they are linked to "Main
> expense" account.
>
> I just checked also account moves line for accounting and there is only one
> move created by this supplier invoice on the debit side.

Normally the analytic state of the move line should be draft as it is
not correctly assigned.
And I guess this happens because on the invoice the account is selected
many times despite the unique constraint on entry ('root_origin_uniq').
I think it is possible if the entry is added manually and the root field
is leaved empty. I think we should make the root field required and
update it with on_change_with.

Cédric Krier

Mar 1, 2017, 12:10:05 PM3/1/17
to tryton