example of trigger_create

Vincent Bastos

Apr 27, 2016, 4:03:25 AM4/27/16
to tryton
Hi,

I was looking for an example for the usage of trigger_create(), but I could not find an example in the Tryton modules.

Did I not look properly?

Cheers,
Vincent Bastos

Sergi Almacellas Abellana

Apr 27, 2016, 4:24:22 AM4/27/16
to try...@googlegroups.com
El 27/04/16 a les 10:03, Vincent Bastos ha escrit:
> Hi,
>
> I was looking for an example for the usage of trigger_create(), but I
> could not find an example in the Tryton modules.

I don't think there is an example on tryton base modules but if you
explain what you try to trigger, we could help you better.

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com

Cédric Krier

Apr 27, 2016, 4:40:03 AM4/27/16
to try...@googlegroups.com
On 2016-04-27 10:24, Sergi Almacellas Abellana wrote:
> El 27/04/16 a les 10:03, Vincent Bastos ha escrit:
> >Hi,
> >
> >I was looking for an example for the usage of trigger_create(), but I
> >could not find an example in the Tryton modules.
> >
> I don't think there is an example on tryton base modules

Of course there is… in the test_trigger.py :-)

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric...@b2ck.com