Balance Sheet report erro on multi-companies installation

Αργύρης Ξηρός

Mar 15, 2016, 6:44:56 AM3/15/16
to tryton

Hello everybody,

I am running a 3.4 installation of Tryton with a couple of companies.

When I produce a 'Balance Sheet' report of a specific company (under Financial / Reporting / Balance Sheet) I get the report for all the companies despite the filter of the form.
The filter of 'Date' seams to be ok, but the filter of 'Company' it doesn't have any effect!

In the attached screenshot you can see exactly the output result.

Cédric Krier

Mar 15, 2016, 7:55:03 AM3/15/16
to tryton
On 2016-03-15 03:44, Αργύρης Ξηρός wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> I am running a 3.4 installation of Tryton with a couple of companies.
>

> When I produce a 'Balance Sheet' report of a specific company (under
> Financial / Reporting / Balance Sheet) I get the report for all the
> companies despite the filter of the form.
> The filter of 'Date' seams to be ok, but the filter of 'Company' it doesn't
> have any effect!

We are surely missing a domain on the company for the balance sheet action.
Please fill an issue.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric...@b2ck.com

Αργύρης Ξηρός

Mar 22, 2016, 10:10:25 AM3/22/16
to tryton

Τη Τρίτη, 15 Μαρτίου 2016 - 1:55:03 μ.μ. UTC+2, ο χρήστης Cédric Krier έγραψε:

We are surely missing a domain on the company for the balance sheet action.
Please fill an issue.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric...@b2ck.com
Tel: +32 472 54 46 59
Website: http://www.b2ck.com/

Hello again and I appreciate for your response.

I have created an issue 5408 without any progress though.
Also I noticed that the 'Income Statement' report and the 'Financial/Configuration/General Account/Account Types' view lacks of the company domain as well.

Thanks again!

P.S.
We heard about Brussels and we all just hope today's incidents have not touched your circle of family, friends or colleagues and everybody can maintain the best spirits they can!