View reload time

Francisco Maria Moyano Casco

Nov 7, 2017, 7:46:23 AM11/7/17
to tryton
Hi,
Is there any way to establish some auto reload time on views?
Thanks
Francisco

Sergi Almacellas Abellana

Nov 7, 2017, 7:53:58 AM11/7/17
to try...@googlegroups.com
El 07/11/17 a les 13:46, Francisco Maria Moyano Casco ha escrit:
> Hi,
> Is there any way to establish some auto reload time on views?
Indeed we removed this functionality as it gives some problems. See:

https://bugs.tryton.org/issue3752

What are you trying to achieve?

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com

Francisco Maria Moyano Casco

Nov 7, 2017, 9:04:51 AM11/7/17
to tryton
El martes, 7 de noviembre de 2017, 9:53:58 (UTC-3), Sergi Almacellas Abellana escribió:
> El 07/11/17 a les 13:46, Francisco Maria Moyano Casco ha escrit:
> > Hi,
> > Is there any way to establish some auto reload time on views?
> Indeed we removed this functionality as it gives some problems. See:
>
> https://bugs.tryton.org/issue3752
>
> What are you trying to achieve?

Just that feature that now is gone.
Thanks anyway