Understand production module

Oscar Alvarez

Oct 17, 2016, 12:36:59 PM10/17/16
to tryto...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am trying to understand how production module, production routing and
production works, but it seems I can not get finish or set "done"
production.

1. I created new Production

2. I added to this production BOM (with inputs and outputs)

3. I setted Routing and Work Center

4. I change the state of production from 'draft' to 'waiting',
'assigned', 'running'.

5. I try change state on tab 'Works' for each 'work' but the buttons on
'Cycles' lines (pop-pup window), ever are 'readonly', I try to test all
states of Production, and ever are readonly this buttons

The only way for activate this buttons as not 'readonly' is add new
cycle, press Ok on cycles, next ok in Works, Save the production and
newly open Works and next Cycles, this behavior is very strange, I think
there is a bug when we create records on pop-pup with states buttons,
because this buttons ignoring the states attribute of fields, and ever
are readonly

Oscar Alvarez

Cédric Krier

Oct 22, 2016, 2:10:03 PM10/22/16
to tryto...@googlegroups.com
Normally, works should be managed from the Works menu entry.
But any way, the UI is not very good because buttons are readonly once
any of the parent are modified. Indeed a specific user application
should be used to get workers encode their works.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric...@b2ck.com