Search on One2Many field

Josias Pérez

Feb 7, 2018, 5:30:06 PM2/7/18
to tryton-dev
Hi,

I have a custom module with the a One2Many field:

class Agreement(ModelView, ModelSQL):
"Agreement"
__name__ = 'mod.agreement'

date = fields.Date('Date')
lines = fields.One2Many('disc.agreement.service',
'agreement','Services',
)

class AgreementLine(ModelView, ModelSQL):
"Agreement Line"
__name___ = 'mod.agreement.line'

agreement = fields.Many2One('Agreement')
service = fields.Many2One('mod.service', 'Service')

class Service(ModelView, ModelSQL):
"Service"
__name__ = 'mod.service'

name = fields.Char('Name')

Inside this class I have modified the search classmethod and I want to search Agreements by Service ('mod.service') in Agreement class('mod.agreement'), is this possible?

Thanks for your help and comments!

Sergi Almacellas Abellana

Feb 8, 2018, 10:55:45 AM2/8/18
to tryto...@googlegroups.com
El 07/02/18 a les 23:01, Josias Pérez ha escrit:
Yes, you can "jump" between relations using a dot to represent a
relation. For example, the following example will allow you to return
all the agreement which conaint a line of a service named service:

[('lines.service.name', '=', 'Service')]

Hope it helps.

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com