Repository freeze

Cédric Krier

Mar 26, 2018, 12:15:05 PM3/26/18
to Tryton
Hi,

The release 4.8 is planned for the 23rd April, it is time to freeze the
repositories. So now only bug fixes can be pushed. So everyone is
invited to test, report issues and provide patches.
There are still one week left for strings correction.

The translation will start next week on 2nd April and will end on 20th
April at 20:00 CEST on https://pootle.tryton.org/

Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric...@b2ck.com
Tel: +32 472 54 46 59
Website: http://www.b2ck.com/

Oscar Alvarez

Mar 26, 2018, 6:25:06 PM3/26/18
to tryto...@googlegroups.com

On 26/03/18 11:11, Cédric Krier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The release 4.8 is planned for the 23rd April, it is time to freeze the
> repositories. So now only bug fixes can be pushed. So everyone is
> invited to test, report issues and provide patches.
> There are still one week left for strings correction.
>
> The translation will start next week on 2nd April and will end on 20th
> April at 20:00 CEST on https://pootle.tryton.org/
>
> Thanks,

Thank you Cedk, but I am worried about this

https://codereview.tryton.org/44491002/#msg6

It never was response, I dont know if its possible to take this issue or
assign to me for fix it.

-- Best regards / Atentamente, Oscar Andrés Alvarez M. CEO, Presik SAS
Cel. 301 245 7967 www.presik.com < Empresas Inteligentes >

Cédric Krier

Mar 26, 2018, 7:00:05 PM3/26/18
to tryto...@googlegroups.com
On 2018-03-26 17:10, Oscar Alvarez wrote:
> Thank you Cedk, but I am worried about this
>
> https://codereview.tryton.org/44491002/#msg6
>
> It never was response, I dont know if its possible to take this issue or
> assign to me for fix it.

This proposal will not be included in the release 4.8.
About the assignation, I see that nobody is assigned to issue6999 so you
are free to take it and make a proposal.

Cédric Krier

Apr 2, 2018, 5:20:04 PM4/2/18
to Tryton
On 2018-03-26 18:11, Cédric Krier wrote:
> The translation will start next week on 2nd April and will end on 20th
> April at 20:00 CEST on https://pootle.tryton.org/

The translations have been updated. You can start translate.

Cédric Krier

Apr 4, 2018, 10:30:05 AM4/4/18
to Tryton
On 2018-04-02 23:19, Cédric Krier wrote:
> On 2018-03-26 18:11, Cédric Krier wrote:
> > The translation will start next week on 2nd April and will end on 20th
> > April at 20:00 CEST on https://pootle.tryton.org/
>
> The translations have been updated. You can start translate.

I forgot to say that for this release we have translator credits
available.
So if you want to appear for your language, you must add your name as
translation to the keyword 'translator-credits' (of tryton.po) in your
language.

Cédric Krier

Apr 7, 2018, 8:00:08 AM4/7/18
to Tryton
Hi,

On 2018-04-02 23:19, Cédric Krier wrote:
> On 2018-03-26 18:11, Cédric Krier wrote:
> > The translation will start next week on 2nd April and will end on 20th
> > April at 20:00 CEST on https://pootle.tryton.org/
>
> The translations have been updated. You can start translate.

I found that I made a mistake in the process of generating the template.
So some new translations have been marked as translated with the English
value. So I run a script to mark every translations which has the same
value as the source, as fuzzy. This may have marked as fuzzy some valid
translations but it was the options with the smaller impact.
Sorry for the extra work that generates.

I filled https://bugs.tryton.org/issue7330 to avoid this in the future.

PS: I have updated the translations of country and currency modules.

Cédric Krier

Apr 14, 2018, 2:15:04 PM4/14/18
to Tryton
On 2018-04-02 23:19, Cédric Krier wrote:
> On 2018-03-26 18:11, Cédric Krier wrote:
> > The translation will start next week on 2nd April and will end on 20th
> > April at 20:00 CEST on https://pootle.tryton.org/
>
> The translations have been updated. You can start translate.

Due to the addition of Persian language (which require the name to be
translated), I have proceeded to the update of translations with the
late issue found. So there are few more strings to translate.