Tax Code Usage

Cédric Krier

Mar 15, 2018, 7:50:01 AM3/15/18
to Tryton
Hi,

I'm working on https://bugs.tryton.org/issue6013
For the migration, I need to define for each tax line if the amount is
tax or base.
So I write a script that use the existing couple (tax, code) from the
tax definition to decide if it is a tax or a base.
This works on the assumption that no tax code is used for both.

Has anybody an counter example?

Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric...@b2ck.com
Tel: +32 472 54 46 59
Website: http://www.b2ck.com/

Richard PALO

Mar 15, 2018, 10:20:01 AM3/15/18
to tryto...@googlegroups.com
Le 15/03/2018 à 12:48, Cédric Krier a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I'm working on https://bugs.tryton.org/issue6013
> For the migration, I need to define for each tax line if the amount is
> tax or base.
> So I write a script that use the existing couple (tax, code) from the
> tax definition to decide if it is a tax or a base.
> This works on the assumption that no tax code is used for both.
>
> Has anybody an counter example?
>
> Thanks,

I notice in the French plan, that this seems to be the case.

Go to the nested tax code list and note, for example,
tax code 0030 is twice (base and tax)
"Livraisons d'électricité, de gaz, de chaleur ou de froid imposables en France (base)" "0030" "BAOU"
"Livraisons d'électricité, de gaz, de chaleur ou de froid imposables en France" "0030" "BAOU"

--
Richard PALO

Cédric Krier

Mar 15, 2018, 12:45:02 PM3/15/18
to tryto...@googlegroups.com
It is not a problem for the migration as they are two different tax code
record.
But with issue6013, we will be able to merge them.