Account Payments

Vincent Bastos

Oct 11, 2016, 2:19:46 AM10/11/16
to tryton-dev
Hi,

We had a bit of a discussion on discuss.tryton.org [1], but the topic of of the discuss post is note mainly about account payments so I am continuing this conversation here.

So, in regards to Account Payments, maybe I am missing something, but it seems that payment lines are not linked to invoices in anyway even though the user actually creates payments from invoice lines using the view "Lines to Pay".

I was wondering whether I am the only one who finds this not intuitive?

Cédric Krier

Oct 11, 2016, 3:35:05 AM10/11/16
to tryton-dev
On 2016-10-10 23:19, Vincent Bastos wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We had a bit of a discussion on discuss.tryton.org [1], but the topic of of
> the discuss post is note mainly about account payments so I am continuing
> this conversation here.

Why not a new topic there with a reference?

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric...@b2ck.com

Vincent Bastos

Oct 12, 2016, 3:05:42 AM10/12/16
to tryto...@googlegroups.com
On 2016-10-10 23:19, Vincent Bastos wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We had a bit of a discussion on discuss.tryton.org [1], but the topic of of
> the discuss post is note mainly about account payments so I am continuing
> this conversation here.

Why not a new topic there with a reference?20161011073354.GY99626%40tetsuo.

I don't know what I was thinking ... I'll create a new post there so we can continue the conversation and add some comments we had yesterday.

--
Vincent Bastos
Lava Lab Software

Vincent Bastos

Oct 12, 2016, 3:11:19 AM10/12/16
to tryto...@googlegroups.com
Actually, there is nothing to add because you updated the behaviour in 4.2 [1]