Translations for 4.0

Cédric Krier

May 7, 2016, 8:50:03 AM5/7/16
to Tryton
Hi,

I just discovered that the translations synchronisation before the
release did not work correctly. Many translated strings are still marked
as fuzzy in the repositories.
I used the command line: pootle sync_stores
but it seems that it doesn't correctly synchronize everything, maybe it
is due to the recurring failing jobs.
I re-run the command but with options: pootle sync_stores --force --overwrite
The result is: http://hg.tryton.org/pootle/rev/a6256196c78b
As you can see many translations are missing.
I propose to push those new translations in 4.0 for a new release round
because it is too bad to not have all the translations for this release
even if this infringes the release rules. We could make a post about
this to ensure everyone who has already upgrade to 4.0 will update the
database after this translation fix release.

What do you think?

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric...@b2ck.com

Cédric Krier

May 7, 2016, 9:35:03 AM5/7/16
to Tryton
On 2016-05-07 14:47, Cédric Krier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just discovered that the translations synchronisation before the
> release did not work correctly. Many translated strings are still marked
> as fuzzy in the repositories.
> I used the command line: pootle sync_stores
> but it seems that it doesn't correctly synchronize everything, maybe it
> is due to the recurring failing jobs.
> I re-run the command but with options: pootle sync_stores --force --overwrite
> The result is: http://hg.tryton.org/pootle/rev/a6256196c78b
> As you can see many translations are missing.
> I propose to push those new translations in 4.0 for a new release round
> because it is too bad to not have all the translations for this release
> even if this infringes the release rules. We could make a post about
> this to ensure everyone who has already upgrade to 4.0 will update the
> database after this translation fix release.

I have already pushed the new translation in the default branch.

Raimon Esteve

May 7, 2016, 12:15:10 PM5/7/16
to tryto...@googlegroups.com

El dia 07/05/2016 15.35, "Cédric Krier" <cedric...@b2ck.com> va escriure:

> On 2016-05-07 14:47, Cédric Krier wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I just discovered that the translations synchronisation before the
> > release did not work correctly. Many translated strings are still marked
> > as fuzzy in the repositories.
> > I used the command line: pootle sync_stores
> > but it seems that it doesn't correctly synchronize everything, maybe it
> > is due to the recurring failing jobs.
> > I re-run the command but with options: pootle sync_stores --force --overwrite
> > The result is: http://hg.tryton.org/pootle/rev/a6256196c78b
> > As you can see many translations are missing.
> > I propose to push those new translations in 4.0 for a new release round
> > because it is too bad to not have all the translations for this release
> > even if this infringes the release rules. We could make a post about
> > this to ensure everyone who has already upgrade to 4.0 will update the
> > database after this translation fix release.
>
> I have already pushed the new translation in the default branch.

Ok. Is it possible graft to 4.0 branch?

Thanks.

Sergi Almacellas Abellana

May 8, 2016, 7:31:41 AM5/8/16
to tryto...@googlegroups.com

El 07/05/16 a les 14:47, Cédric Krier ha escrit:
> Hi,
>
> I just discovered that the translations synchronisation before the
> release did not work correctly. Many translated strings are still marked
> as fuzzy in the repositories.
> I used the command line: pootle sync_stores
> but it seems that it doesn't correctly synchronize everything, maybe it
> is due to the recurring failing jobs.
> I re-run the command but with options: pootle sync_stores --force --overwrite
> The result is: http://hg.tryton.org/pootle/rev/a6256196c78b
> As you can see many translations are missing.
> I propose to push those new translations in 4.0 for a new release round
> because it is too bad to not have all the translations for this release
> even if this infringes the release rules. We could make a post about
> this to ensure everyone who has already upgrade to 4.0 will update the
> database after this translation fix release.
>
> What do you think?
I think it it worth to make a new release and we must make a post to
inform everyone the unusual situation.

Cédric Krier

May 9, 2016, 4:20:03 PM5/9/16
to Tryton