EBICS library

Cédric Krier

Mar 12, 2016, 6:35:03 AM3/12/16
to Tryton
Hi,

I'm working on writing an EBICS library (and later a Tryton module to
use it). EBICS allows to sent or receive directly messages from the bank
like SEPA or MT940 messages.
I based my development on this Ruby library:
https://github.com/railslove/epics
But I have some worry about the interpretation of the specification and
I can not reproduce all the tests because of random seed that
cryptography doesn't seem to allow to set, so I would like to test it on
a testing server.
I could find only this one [1] but it works only on version 2.3 and 2.4
when current version is 2.5.
So is there anybody who know such testing server?

PS: It is quite disappointing that banks don't provide such testing
server. It looks like they don't want people use it.

[1] https://software.elcimai.com/efs/accueil-qualif.jsp

Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric...@b2ck.com
Tel: +32 472 54 46 59
Website: http://www.b2ck.com/

Thimo Kraemer

Mar 12, 2016, 7:05:03 AM3/12/16
to tryton-...@googlegroups.com
Am Sat, 12 Mar 2016 12:31:10 +0100 hat Cédric Krier <cedric...@b2ck.com> geschrieben:

> Hi,
>
> I'm working on writing an EBICS library (and later a Tryton module to
> use it). EBICS allows to sent or receive directly messages from the bank
> like SEPA or MT940 messages.
> I based my development on this Ruby library:
> https://github.com/railslove/epics
> But I have some worry about the interpretation of the specification and
> I can not reproduce all the tests because of random seed that
> cryptography doesn't seem to allow to set, so I would like to test it on
> a testing server.
> I could find only this one [1] but it works only on version 2.3 and 2.4
> when current version is 2.5.
> So is there anybody who know such testing server?
>

> PS: It is quite disappointing that banks don't provide such testing
> server. It looks like they don't want people use it.
>
> [1] https://software.elcimai.com/efs/accueil-qualif.jsp
>
> Thanks,

At time we consider to make our FinTech library [1] open source.
But it's not official yet.

[1] http://www.joonis.de/software/fintech

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Best regards,

Thimo Kraemer

____________________________

joonis new media
Thimo Kraemer
Äußere Münchener Str. 19
82515 Wolfratshausen
Germany

fon +49 (0)8171-488600
fax +49 (0)8171-488609
web http://www.joonis.de

USt.-ID DE813805260
____________________________

Cédric Krier

Mar 12, 2016, 8:25:02 AM3/12/16
to tryton-...@googlegroups.com
On 2016-03-12 12:57, Thimo Kraemer wrote:
> At time we consider to make our FinTech library [1] open source.
> But it's not official yet.
>
> [1] http://www.joonis.de/software/fintech

I found it on PyPI but I could not use it because it was proprietary and
it doesn't compile on my OpenBSD laptop.

By the way, how do you test your EBICS implementation?

Thimo Kraemer

Mar 12, 2016, 9:05:03 AM3/12/16
to tryton-...@googlegroups.com
Am Sat, 12 Mar 2016 14:21:02 +0100 hat Cédric Krier <cedric...@b2ck.com> geschrieben:

> I found it on PyPI but I could not use it because it was proprietary and
> it doesn't compile on my OpenBSD laptop.

Yes, there are no BSD binaries at time.

> By the way, how do you test your EBICS implementation?

With a live account.