Looking for German Speaking Guides

koko lwin

Jul 24, 2014, 4:04:29 AM7/24/14
to travel...@googlegroups.com, ျမန္မာႏိုင္ငံဧည့္လမ္းညြန္မ်ားအသင္း MTGA, a...@exciting-myanmar.com, lutz.l...@exciting.myanmar.com, Aye Myaing
Dear Fellow guides

Exciting Myanmar Travel is looking for German speaking guides.
The Technical Advisor, Mr Lutz Lehmann invites for every German speaking guide who wish to work with  his company.
Free talk meeting with Mr Lehmann shall take place on 27 Jul 2014 ( Sunday) starting from 9:00 AM.
After meeting on following day, he is going back to  Berlin Germany.

Friends, I wanna reach yourself or pass it to someone who do professional German speaking guide.

Contact -
Aung Pyae Phyo ( Tour Manager)
01-9669065
Muditar housing ( Complex B )
548 (  Level 4 / room 48)
Baho street, Mayangone TSP

Direction.
Get from Thamine Junction( Insein Road)
It is abt 7 min walk from Thamine Junction
Shwe Kaung Kywe Cafe & Food stuff is at opposite to entrance of Complex B

ျမန္မာႏိုင္ငံဧည့္လမ္းညြန္မ်ားအသင္း MTGA

Jul 24, 2014, 11:04:27 PM7/24/14
to ala...@gmail.com, aathant...@gmail.com, aunga...@gmail.com, arthit swe, Aung Khaing" <aungssg211@gmail.com>, Asif Aman <khannoom@gmail.com>, aung aung <dorasue22@gmail.com>, aung chann <chann.aung@gmail.com>, Aung Hlaing Bwar <prolapaz@gmail.com>, Aung Ko Ko Win <tour.boyz@gmail.com>, Aung Ko Myat <a.komyat@gmail.com>, aung kyaw hto <aungkyawhtoo2007@googlemail.com>, aung moe <mrok.aungmoe@gmail.com>, aung shwe <aungshwebgn@gmail.com>, AUNG TUN LIN <natmauklin@gmail.com>, Aungmon hein <aung504@gmail.com>, aungswe aye <aungsweaye11@gmail.com>, ayeaye12345@gmail.com, aye aye Khaing <a2khaing007@gmail.com>, Aye Kalyr <ayekalyr@gmail.com>, Ayenyein Phyu <ayenyein.phyu@gmail.com>, "ayethida.tg@gmail.com" <ayethida.tg@gmail.com>, aungbirmano@gmail.com, ayekalyr@gmail.com, amigosoe@gmail.com, aaronmyanmar@gmail.com, aunggiovanni@gmail.com, aungkyawlwin@gmail.com, aungsoe007@gmail.com, alfonso.mk@gmail.com,, carlo....@gmail.com, chan.j...@gmail.com, Chit Chit Latt, Cho Thi lwin, chotar80, coco.oro, cristi...@gmail.com, color60m...@gmail.com, cor...@gmail.com, Dahlia Win, dama meikswe, Daniela Andrade, Danni Myat, Daw Aye Aye Kyi, Daw Khin Thein Win, Daw Than Than Htay (Guide), Daw Tin Pa Pa Min, dawmoemoesan, dawmyint...@gmail.com, daws...@gmail.com, dawyinnwe, dg.dht@mptmail.net.mm, tourismmyanmar.org@gmail.com, trd.dht, zawwinhtwe, hanh...@gmail.com, kokol...@gmail.com, tuntou...@gmail.com, aungtun...@gmail.com, shwe....@gmail.com, thidaw...@gmail.com, patr...@googlemail.com, travel...@googlegroups.com, winzar...@gmail.com, kyit...@gmail.com, maymo...@gmail.com, yeaungz...@gmail.com, thihas...@gmail.com, 7.law...@gmail.com, winzawo...@gmail.com, hanb...@gmail.com, eieis...@gmail.com, kyaw...@gmail.com, minso...@gmail.com, zar...@gmail.com, dado...@gmail.com, kmt...@gmail.com, nannth...@gmail.com, kyawkya...@gmail.com, gracyk...@gmail.com, nyanl...@gmail.com, willia...@gmail.com, spysmi...@gmail.com, kosai...@gmail.com, stz...@gmail.com, missm...@gmail.com, tinza...@gmail.com, orch...@gmail.com, vijaypo...@gmail.com, qui...@gmail.com, hninwut...@gmail.com, myatthun...@gmail.com, laethu...@gmail.com, tuntunn...@gmail.com, nwezinm...@gmail.com, japha....@gmail.com, phow...@gmail.com, kheik...@gmail.com, gtalkg...@gmail.com, naythway...@gmail.com, zin...@gmail.com, kknain...@gmail.com, hlamyin...@gmail.com, tzh...@gmail.com, kkhin...@gmail.com, msmyintm...@gmail.com, winmyi...@gmail.com, zawhta...@gmail.com, wdnaun...@gmail.com, guidet...@gmail.com, ohnma...@gmail.com, m...@pronititravel.com, shweley...@gmail.com, ppn...@gmail.com, aungk...@hotmail.com, koph...@gmail.com, samue...@gmail.com, khineindr...@gmail.com, Lwing...@gmail.com, mrth...@gmail.com, pyawvw...@gmail.com, kyawth...@gmail.com, minmi...@gmail.com, phyoe...@gmail.com, Pencil...@gmail.com, thuth...@gmail.com, laike...@gmail.com, blue...@gmail.com, angle...@gmail.com, sisis...@gmail.com, william...@gmail.com, jujugol...@gmail.com, wunn...@gmail.com, ayeth...@gmail.com, dieu...@gmail.com, myatkay...@gmail.com, thawzin...@gmail.com, mogoke...@gmail.com, hene...@gmail.com, npub...@gmail.com, mash...@gmail.com, gbsa...@gmail.com, thida...@gmail.com
Dear Friends,
This is another chance for German speaking guides.
MTGA Team
--
*MYANMAR TOURIST GUIDES ASSOCIATION ( MTGA )*

Alain Beuzen

Jul 26, 2014, 8:45:16 AM7/26/14
to travel...@googlegroups.com, mtga.inf...@gmail.com, a...@exciting-myanmar.com, lutz.l...@exciting.myanmar.com, ayemyain...@exciting-myanmar.com

Dear all German speaking guides,

I don't think it would be a good chance.  If you are qualified enough, it is not important whether you are an experienced guide or new one.  No need to go and see the Technical Advisor, Mr Lutz Lehmann. A foreigner can not control our local guides.  Travel agencies will follow you.  You have your own choice.
Thank you.

Nyi Nyi ℠

Jul 27, 2014, 1:16:39 AM7/27/14
to travel...@googlegroups.com
I totally disagree with Alain Beuzen. Every tour company has their
"particular market" so they have "every right" to prepare to meet with
"their customers' satisfaction." On the flip side of the coin, it is
totally your "right" to make a decision whether to go or not.

But the question here is if you really represent German Tour guides or
tour guides. I don't know how many Alain Beuzen are in Myanmar tour
guide society. Shame on you!! Friendly reminder! if you have
I-know-everything-Attitude, you won't be successful in this industry.

Take care,
Frankie
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/travelmyanmar/9d7da7d4-6724-47a3-9c00-98a2560d7325%40googlegroups.com.

Nyi Nyi

Alain Beuzen

Jul 27, 2014, 6:35:41 AM7/27/14
to travel...@googlegroups.com, mtga.inf...@gmail.com, a...@exciting-myanmar.com, lutz.l...@exciting.myanmar.com, ayemyain...@exciting-myanmar.com

Dear Frankie,

Tour Company and tour guide depend on each other.  Tour guides are not puppets of Tour Companies.  We should respect each other.

If you do not care to go and see a foreigner like his staff, his slave, go ahead !  What a shame !

Tour company has the right to choose tour guide. On the other hand, tour guide can choose tour company. OK ?

What we have to do is to be qualified enough !  Local tour guides should not be handled by foreigners.

Any way, thank you very much.

Nyi Nyi ®

Jul 27, 2014, 11:00:43 AM7/27/14
to travel...@googlegroups.com
Starting from Ko Ko Lwin's post On Thursday, July 24, 2014 2:34:29 PM to the response of MTGA - info, do you see any "word" implied that "tour guides are puppets of tour companies" (as you mentioned.)? Or does any of those sound to you "disrespect?" If not, what is your point? And in my reply, I did clearly mention that it is totally your "Right" whether to go there or not.

Local tour guides should not be handled by foreigners.  ??
Oxymoron --> a xenophobic tour guide. OMG, speak for yourself!

I have said at best what I can. If you don't bring any idea convincing I should be correct, I won't discuss here any further. I'm just giving you "comments" based on facts here. I do NOT know you and you do NOT necessarily need to know me. I will leave this to TMG readers. Remember this is an idea exchange only and I don't take it personal. Take care, Frankie

Thomas Latt

Jul 28, 2014, 3:18:26 AM7/28/14
to travelmyanmar
လက္ေရးလက္သား ကေတာ့ ဗမာလက္ေရး ဆိုတာ ေသခ်ာတယ္ အိုင္ပီ။

~ an asian tour operator ~
“If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay at home.” — James Michener

Nyi Nyi ®

Jul 30, 2014, 3:22:05 AM7/30/14
to travel...@googlegroups.com
sigh...!!