Last 2 days of registration for the Best Ticketing and Travel Agency Course in Yangon, Batch 32!

Autonet Travels

Aug 19, 2014, 11:51:39 PM8/19/14
to Khin Hpone Yin

Esteemed partners,

Today and tomorrow are the last days you can register to our Ticketing and Travel Agency Course, Batch32. Please note our exclusive promotions:

1. Partner Discount: 20% off for all employees of Ticketing & Travel Agencies, as well as Myanmar Airlines!

2. Fidelity Discount: 30% off for all employees of our customers (companies who already sent personnel to our training groups)!

3. Team Discount: 30% off for companies sending a minimum of 3 participants to our training group!

Please note that the registration deadline (with 50% advance payment) is Thursday, 21 August 2014. Nominal training rate is 1.5 Lakh/participant. Additional details in the original announcement below:

We are happy to announce the opening of a new class for our Ticketing & Travel Agency Course. Batch 32 will start on the 23rd of August and will be delivered on weekends until the 14th of September 2014:
Module 1: 23-24 August 2014, 10:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Module 2: 30-31 August 2014, 10:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Module 3: 6-7 September 2014, 10:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Module 4: 13-14 September 2014, 10:30 AM - 3:30 PM

Our course is targeted at people who strive for a great career in the Airline, as well as in the Touring and Travel industries or who want to build his/her’s own business in one of these industries. Our trainers (Myanmar and European) are senior managers from Myanmar Airlines, senior business developers, as well as people with great experience in building up business in both Ticketing and Travel industries (please see our attached poster for details).

The Ticketing & Travel Agency Course is focused on:
·       Running a Tourism & Travel Agency
·       Domestic Ticketing & Reservations
·       Fare Calculation
·       Sales Strategy and Business Development
·       Business Development in the Ticketing and Travel Industry

All content is being delivered in Myanmar, or English with Myanmar translation. Training materials are delivered in English.

The cost of the course is 1.5 Lakh / participant. For registration, a 50% down-payment is required, the difference being payable anytime prior the start of the course. In order to ensure the best possible experience for our participants, we accept a maximum number of 20 participants. Registrations will be confirmed on a first come, first serve basis.

Now you can register online on our website: www.autonettravels.com/posts/training
Please note that the registration is confirmed only upon paying 50% of the training fee.

Our registration for the Ticketing & Travel Agency Course ends Wednesday, 20 August 2014, 5 PM. You can get one of the last available seats by paying the participation fee and filling in the registration form at our office in 40th Street no.295, 1st Floor, Kyauktada T/S, Yangon. Please check availability and make a telephone reservation to  Khin Hpone Yin, Director of Auto Net Travels Co. Ltd, 01 245396, mobile 09250815060 or khinhp...@gmail.com.

မဂၤလာပါ

Auto Net Travels မွဖြင့္လွစ္သင္ၾကားေပးေနတဲ့ Ticketing & Travel Agency Courseအေၾကာင္းမိတ္ဆက္္ေပးခ်င္ပါတယ္။

ဒီသင္တန္းဟာ ခရီးသြားလုပ္ငန္းမွာလုပ္ကိုင္ေနသူမ်ား၊ ေလေၾကာင္းလိုင္းမွာလုပ္ကိုင္ေနသူမ်ား ကိုယ္ပိုင္ခရီးသြားလုပ္ငန္းကို ဦးစီးလုပ္ကိုင္လိုသူမ်ားအတြက္ ရည္ရြယ္ဖြင့္လွစ္ျခင္းျဖစ္ျပီး သင္တန္းအပတ္စဥ္ ၃၂ ကိုေရာက္ရွိေနျပီျဖစ္ပါတယ္။

သင္တန္းတြင္သင္ၾကားပို ့ခ်ေပးမည့္ဆရာမ်ား ( ျမန္မာဆရာ နွင့္ နိုင္ငံျခားသားဆရာ) မ်ားကေတာ့ ေလေၾကာင္းလိုင္းတြင္တာ၀န္ထမ္းေဆာင္ေနေသာ၀ါရင့္အေတြ ့ၾကံဳရွိစီနီယာမန္ေနဂ်ာနွင့္အေရာင္း/ေစ်းကြက္ျမွင့္တင္ေရးတြင္ ၀ါရင့္လုပ္ငန္း

အေတြ ့ၾကံဳရွိဆရာမ်ားမွသင္ၾကားျပသေပးမွာျဖစ္ပါတယ္ ( အေသးစိတ္ကို attached ္file တြင္ၾကည့္ပါ)

သင္ၾကားပို့ခ်မယ့္ဘာသာရပ္မ်ားမွာ

·       Running a Tourism & Travel Agency

·       Domestic Ticketing & Reservations

·       Fare Calculation

·       Sales Strategy and Business Development

·       Business Development in the Ticketing & Travel Industry            တို့ျဖစ္ပါတယ္။

သင္ၾကားပို့ခ်မွဳမ်ားမွာျမန္မာအဂလိပ္နွစ္မ်ိဳးျဖင့္သင္ၾကားမွာျဖစ္ေပမယ့္ အဂလိပ္ဘာသာအခက္ခဲရွိသူမ်ားအတြက္ ဘာသာျပန္ေပးမည့္ assistant trainer ထားရွိေပးထားမွာျဖစ္ပါတယ္ ။ သင္တန္းဖြင့္လွစ္မယ့္ရက္မွာ

Weekend class (Saturdays and Sundays)

23 August 2014 မွ 14 September 2014

10:30 AM to 3:30 PM         ထိျဖစ္ပါတယ္။သင္တန္းေၾကးမွာ ၁၅၀,၀၀၀ က်ပ္ျဖစ္ပါတယ္။ သင္တန္းတက္ေရာက္လိုသူမ်ားမွာ Auto Net Travels တြင္နာမည္စာရင္းေပးသြင္းျပီး သင္တန္ေၾကး ၅၀% ကိုလာေရာက္ေပးသြင္းရပါမယ္။သင္တန္းသားဦးေရ ၂၀ ေယာက္ သာလက္ခံမွာျဖစ္ျပီး ဦးရာလူစနစ္ျဖင့္လက္ခံေပးသြားပါမယ္။

နာမည္စာရင္းေပးသြင္းျခင္းကို  Auto Net website: www.autonettravels.com/posts/training မွတဆင့္လဲ  register လုပ္ႏိုင္ပါတယ္။

သင္တန္းေၾကး ၅၀% ကိုေတာ့ Auto Net Travels မွာလာေရာက္ေပးသြင္းရမွာျဖစ္ပါတယ္။

Ticketing & Travel Agency Course သင္တန္းအပတ္စဥ္ ၃၂ ဧ။္ ေဖာင္ ပိတ္ရက္မွာ ၂၀ ရက္ ၾသဂုတ္ ၂၀၁၄ ညေန ၅ နာရီျဖစ္ပါတယ္။ သို ့

ျဖစ္ပါ ေဖာင္ပိတ္ရက္ ထက္ေနာက္မက်ဘဲ 40th Street no.295, 1st Floor, Kyauktada T/S, Yangon. တြင္စာရင္းလာေရာက္ေပးသြင္းနိုင္ပါတယ္။

အေသးစိတ္သိရွိလိုပါက မခင္ဘုန္းယဥ္, Director of  Auto Net Travels Co. Ltd, 01 245396, mobile 09250815060 or khinhp...@gmail.com.ဆက္သြယ္စံုစမ္းနိုင္ပါတယ္ခင္ဗ်ာ။

See you there!

Kind regards,

Dragos Salageanu (Mr. Dragos)
Head of Business Development

Auto Net Travels Co;Ltd
295,1st Floor,40 Street ( upper block), Kyauktada T/S,
Yangon,Myanmar.

Domestic Ticketing
Contact No: 245396,0973020507,09 255 928277

International Ticketing
Contact No: 245396,09 36223802

Tourism courses
Contact No: 09 250 81 5060, 01 245396

Mobile : 09 425 323 686
Email   : dsala...@gmail.com
             : autonet...@gmail.com
Skype    : dsalageanu

Myitkina Branch Office ( Kachin State)

No.188, Myothit, Myitkyina.
Ph: 09 43175436, 09 36095164
Add Batch32 6x3 inches - Pyi.pdf

Thomas Latt

Aug 20, 2014, 12:09:30 AM8/20/14
to travelmyanmar, Khin Hpone Yin
I believe ONE time to advertise SAME commercial advertisement in our group is enough. Please to remind you that

this is non-commercial, non-government and non-political but a think-tank where allows "news & idea exchange upon tourism in Myanmar" and inside tourism updates. We hope to bring "initiations, innovations and integrity" accepting diversities of thoughts. This is all how we could benefit from the group.

This group is not belong to an individual, but an asset to industrial mates from Myanmar tourism.

Thank you guys for being a part of us!

~ an asian tour operator AATO ~
“Kilometers are shorter than miles. Save gas, take your next trip in kilometers.” – George Carlin.