Searching for multiple terms

nta foyi

Jun 15, 2020, 3:55:45 AM6/15/20
to TracksApp
Is it possible to search for multiple things?
What do I use for "and", "or", etc?

nta foyi

Jun 15, 2020, 3:58:39 AM6/15/20
to TracksApp
or is there a way to filter search results?

Jyri-Petteri Paloposki

Jul 25, 2020, 1:17:44 PM7/25/20
to trac...@googlegroups.com
On 15.6.2020 10.58, nta foyi wrote:
> or is there a way to filter search results?

That's actually a good question, I'm not too familiar with the search.

I took a peek at it, and it seems that the search is quite basic – it
just finds the items with a database query having a LIKE condition using
the term. So currently there is no support for operators or filtering,
but if you feel that's needed you can open a feature request in the
issue queue: https://github.com/TracksApp/tracks/issues I won't be
working on this any time soon, but any pull requests are naturally
welcome :)

Best regards,
--
Jyri-Petteri Paloposki