suggestion for "check for modifications" dialog: remote text status "deleted" / "moved"

H. Niemann

Apr 9, 2018, 6:08:43 AM4/9/18
to TortoiseSVN
Hello!

Is it true that a (on the server) deleted file is not marked in the "check for modifications" dialog?
(with tortoise SVN 1.9.4 at least I can not see it)

Would it be possible to mark deleted files (after "check repository") as "deleted" (if possible and applicable: "moved") in the remote text status column?

Best regards,
Hartmut

Stefan

Apr 10, 2018, 2:27:43 PM4/10/18
to TortoiseSVN
Works fine for me, but you need to show the column "Remote status" because deletions don't reflect in "Remove text status" or "Remote property status"
Auto Generated Inline Image 1

Niemann, Hartmut

Apr 11, 2018, 5:03:14 AM4/11/18
to TortoiseSVN on behalf of Stefan

Hello Stefan!

Thank you, works!

Did not know or forgot that I can choose the columns to display in the check modification dialog.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Dr. Hartmut Niemann

Siemens AG
Mobility Division
Rolling Stock
Standardization, Remote Control, Display
MO RS LM EN CCI SRD
Werner-von-Siemens-Str. 67
91052 Erlangen, Deutschland
Mobil: +49 173 5342327