Icon overlay in the seperate "Status" column

Ma Xiaoxiao

Sep 23, 2023, 9:08:54 AM9/23/23
to TortoiseSVN
Tortoisesvn now use icon overlay to display file status.
But conflicts will occor when we want to put different icons on one file.
Microsoft have a new feature to display status in a seperate "Status" colum of the file. Will TortoiseSVN support this type of display method in the future version? such as the image below:

This image is from microsoft website.

Stefan

Sep 23, 2023, 9:15:04 AM9/23/23
to TortoiseSVN
No.
Because that is only possible for "namespace" handlers, i.e. only for a single root folder like e.g. the onedrive folder.

Ma Xiaoxiao

Sep 23, 2023, 9:31:25 AM9/23/23
to TortoiseSVN
So tortoisesvn cannot use this feature, because we may have a lot of folders that contains svn repository root?

Justin MASSIOT

Sep 24, 2023, 4:09:42 PM9/24/23
to TortoiseSVN
Hello,

From what I understood, the Status column is a OneDrive feature.
Have you tried to do some clean-up of the overlay icons you don't use?

Justin