How to configure socks5 proxy for TortoiseSVN?

143 vues

Edwin Yip

non lue,
13 sept. 2022, 10:41:3813/09/2022
à TortoiseSVN
As we know, you can configure TortoiseSVN to go through a proxy in the Network section of the Settings window.

However, I realized that it assumes the proxy is a 'http proxy'.

The question now is, how to configure a socks5 proxy for TortoiseSVN? In my case, the socks proxy server is a v2ray client.

Thanks.

Stefan

non lue,
15 sept. 2022, 14:27:0215/09/2022
à TortoiseSVN
you could ask on the svn users group for help with this, since this is really a subversion or socks problem.

Edwin Yip

non lue,
15 sept. 2022, 20:58:2615/09/2022
à TortoiseSVN on behalf of Stefan
@Stefan, thanks for the suggestion and link, I read it and found a possible workaround (use a http proxy which in turn goes through a socks5 proxy) which can be helpful if I try to use a socks proxy again.
In the meantime, I use a direct connection until it fails again due to the unpleasant GFW...

On Fri, Sep 16, 2022 at 2:27 AM Stefan via TortoiseSVN <torto...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
you could ask on the svn users group for help with this, since this is really a subversion or socks problem.

Best Regards,
Edwin Yip
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur