prevent confirmation dialog with TortoiseProc

Stefan

Mar 13, 2018, 8:10:45 PM3/13/18
to torto...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

when running TortoiseProc via the command line (f.e. by using TortoiseProc /command:dropvendor [...]) it shows a confirmation dialog:

Is there a way to prevent this dialog from showing up (since it's preventing me from using this command in a batch script for automation atm)?

I couldn't find anything related skimming through the docs at https://tortoisesvn.net/docs/release/TortoiseSVN%5Fen/tsvn-automation.html . But maybe I just overlooked something? A pointer would be more than appreciated.

Regards,
Stefan

Stefan

Mar 14, 2018, 4:20:23 PM3/14/18
to TortoiseSVN
Sorry, right now you can not deactivate that dialog.
But I'll add an option to do so.

Stefan