Unable to connect to a repository

Batuhan ARSLAN

Oct 7, 2022, 12:44:20 PM10/7/22
to TortoiseSVN
svn: E170013: Unable to connect to a repository at URL ...

Hello Everyone,

I have a problem about using commit command with batch file. I am doing a GUI for add and commit, update.

The batch files is code is belong;
/********************************/
svn add --force "PATHNAME" (ıs working)
svn commit -m --force-log  "PATHNAME"(giving unable to connect a repository at URL.....)
When i run these batch files my colleague they works but when i run my own computer it shows these error. How can i fix this problem ?

svn: E170013: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: E170013: Unable to connect to a repository at URL
svn: E730013: Error running context: An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions.

Stefan

Oct 8, 2022, 5:07:26 AM10/8/22
to TortoiseSVN

svn: E730013: Error running context: An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions.

you should check your virusscanner/firewall - it seems you don't have the necessary permissions or your network access is blocked.