படிக்கப்படாத முதல் மெசேஜுக்குச் செல்

Nelson Chan

படிக்கப்படவில்லை,
3 ஆக., 2022, 11:04:31 AM3/8/22
பெறுநர் TortoiseSVN
I have been using TortoiseSVN for years but a few days ago the icon overlays disappeared. Now I have no way of knowing what folders and files need updating. I have updated to the latest version 1.14.3 and have restarted my computer.
The only thing that has changed recently is I uninstalled Office 2016 and installed Office 365.
Can someone please offer some advice?

Bruce C

படிக்கப்படவில்லை,
3 ஆக., 2022, 3:19:15 PM3/8/22
பெறுநர் TortoiseSVN
Hi,

The first thing would be to go to the FAQ page and review the suggestions for issues associated with the overlay icons.

If that doesn't work, perhaps there might be more help from someone in this group. Document the results of each step, when following the FAQs so that others might have more information upon which to make suggestions. Additional information such as the specific Windows version, etc., would also be relevant.

Hope this helps.

Daniel Sahlberg

படிக்கப்படவில்லை,
3 ஆக., 2022, 3:21:00 PM3/8/22
பெறுநர் TortoiseSVN
Have you checked the FAQ entries? https://tortoisesvn.net/faq.html#overlay-icons

Also make sure you installed the correct 32 or 64 bit version matching your version of Windows.

Kind regards,
Daniel

Nelson Chan

படிக்கப்படவில்லை,
3 ஆக., 2022, 6:53:58 PM3/8/22
பெறுநர் TortoiseSVN
I followed your suggestion and read the FAQ (thanks for pointing them out to me) and the two apps that stared at me were OneDrive and GDrive as both have recently been updated. OneDrive was updated as a result of the Office365 installation. So I uninstalled them both. This didn't seem to make any difference until this morning when I restarted the computer and hey presto the icons are all back! I was running OneDrive and GDrive before but maybe the updates broke things. Now I have a better idea of where to check next time this happens. Thanks.
எல்லோருக்கும் பதிலளி
எழுதியவருக்குப் பதிலளி
முன்னனுப்பு
0 புதிய மெசேஜ்கள்