Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Daniel Sahlberg

no leída,
1 may 2024, 7:02:531 may
a TortoiseSVN-dev
Hi,

I'm looking at the bug report that Win11 context menu only processes a subset of the selected items (https://groups.google.com/g/tortoisesvn/c/tXskNbYHCAQ/m/rIbHwMoTAgAJ?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer). I'm leaning towards a Win11 bug but to prove it I'd like to keep the path file created by the context menu handler.

I'm looking for a way to ignore the "deletepathfile" argument, or for the context menu to NOT add it to the command line, a kind of debugging option. Any advice?

Kind regards,
Daniel

Stefan

no leída,
1 may 2024, 13:57:341 may
a TortoiseSVN-dev
if you set the registry DWORD value
HKCU\Software\TortoiseSVN\Debug
to 1, then TortoiseProc will show a message box on startup with the command line. While that message box is shown you can make a copy of the pathfile.

Daniel Sahlberg

no leída,
1 may 2024, 14:01:001 may
a TortoiseSVN-dev