Versions for other platforms?

Jack Chaney

Dec 9, 2021, 11:59:45 AM12/9/21
to tortoisegit-users
Hi to all,
Big fan of the Tortoise interface, and have been using it for over eight years now, under Mercurial (TorotiseHG). I am happy to see the version for Git, since it is quickly becoming the de facto standard for version management. However, I primarily work in a Linux environment and not Microsoft. I also like using Raspberry Pi for doing small scale development.

I would like to know if there is a development thread working on a Linux version of TortoiseGit, and additionally, a Raspberry Pi version as well.

Keep up the great work. Thank you,
Jack

Sven Strickroth

Dec 16, 2021, 1:09:32 PM12/16/21
to tortoisegit-users, Jack Chaney
Hi,

I'm sorry, there only is a Windows version.

cf. <https://gitlab.com/tortoisegit/tortoisegit/-/issues/342>

Best,
Sven

--