Documentation????

Tim Smith

Aug 12, 2022, 5:21:50 PM8/12/22
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com
The link to the EDG documentation in 7.3 is broken.  I'm looking on TopQuadrant.com but I cannot find the documentation.  In addition, there is no search capability for TopQuadant.com.

Please send me a link to the documentation.

Thanks,

Tim

TopQuadrant

Aug 12, 2022, 5:24:52 PM8/12/22
to TopBraid Suite Users
Hello Tim,

Sorry for the inconvenience, we are still in the process of migrating all of our content to the new website.  The documentation for 7.3 can be found at https://archive.topquadrant.com/doc/7.3/, and the old website in general can be accessed at https://archive.topquadrant.com/, if you are trying to find other content (blog posts, webinars, white papers).  Thank you for your understanding during this process.

Regards,
TopQuadrant Support

Tim Smith

Aug 12, 2022, 5:48:02 PM8/12/22