enum definition question

Bohms, H.M. (Michel)

Aug 5, 2019, 10:17:45 AM8/5/19
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com

When I use owl:one (classlevel for enumeration types) do I still need to do the rdf:types for the items or are those implicit/asserted?

(In case of open lists I have to but I now also do it for closed lists assuming, maybe wrongly,  that that one of is only the constraint)

Dr. ir. H.M. (Michel) Böhms
Senior Data Scientist

+31888663107
+31630381220
michel...@tno.nl

Location

dprice

Irene Polikoff

Aug 5, 2019, 10:52:31 AM8/5/19
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com
Please see below

On Aug 5, 2019, at 10:17 AM, 'Bohms, H.M. (Michel)' via TopBraid Suite Users <topbrai...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

When I use owl:one (classlevel for enumeration types) do I still need to do the rdf:types for the items or are those implicit/asserted?

Nothing is automatically asserted.

We always recommend giving a resource a type.

If you run inferences, rdf:type could also be inferred from owl:oneOf constraint, but this requires running inferencing.