seeAlso link

Bohms, H.M. (Michel)

Sep 7, 2020, 5:33:10 AM9/7/20
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com

When I click in tbc on the uri of:

crb:maxPressure

  rdf:type rdf:Property ;

  rdfs:comment "D.200.00012 (NPK 622, 2019)" ;

  rdfs:seeAlso <https://npkviewer.crb.ch> ;

  smls-shacl:unit unit:KiloPA ;

.

It is not taking me to the site, while copy paste does it,

Any idea?

Thx Michel

dprice

Sep 7, 2020, 7:04:13 AM9/7/20
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com
Just did this in 6.3.2 and it worked:

# prefix: unnamed

  a owl:Ontology ;
  owl:versionInfo "Created with TopBraid Composer" ;
.
unnamed:Thing_1
  a owl:Class ;
  rdfs:label "Thing 1" ;
  rdfs:subClassOf owl:Thing ;
  rdfs:subClassOf [
      a owl:Restriction ;
      owl:cardinality "1"^^xsd:nonNegativeInteger ;
      owl:onProperty rdfs:seeAlso ;
    ] ;
.
unnamed:Thing_1_1
  a unnamed:Thing_1 ;
  rdfs:label "Thing 1 1" ;
  rdfs:seeAlso <https://npkviewer.crb.ch> ;
.

- Remember you have to use CNTL to enable the hyperlinks in TBC.
- Did you import rdfs?

Cheers,
David

Bohms, H.M. (Michel)

Sep 7, 2020, 8:03:14 AM9/7/20
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com

Hi David,

- Remember you have to use CNTL to enable the hyperlinks in TBC.

  • How do I do that?

- Did you import rdfs?

  • No, i never do …

My file is att.

crb.ttl

Bohms, H.M. (Michel)

Sep 7, 2020, 8:04:05 AM9/7/20
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com

- Remember you have to use CNTL to enable the hyperlinks in TBC.

  • How do I do that?

Hold down the Control key on your keyboard and then select the link when it turns blue/underlined.

- Did you import rdfs?

  • No, i never do …

Then it’s possible rdfs:seeAlso is not defined with a range in your ontology scope, and therefore TBC may not know it’s a relation/URL value.

Cheers,
David

Bohms, H.M. (Michel)

Sep 7, 2020, 8:24:14 AM9/7/20
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com

Ahh ok…yes I used NTRL: “cannot make secure connection” it says….

Will try with explicit rdfs import.

Bohms, H.M. (Michel)

Sep 7, 2020, 8:26:12 AM9/7/20
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com

It works perfectly in the latest free version 6.0.1!

So I guess the issue is in the 6.4 beta …

Can you reproduce?

dprice

Sep 7, 2020, 11:50:11 AM9/7/20

On 7 Sep 2020, at 13:26, 'Bohms, H.M. (Michel)' via TopBraid Suite Users <topbrai...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

It works perfectly in the latest free version 6.0.1!

So I guess the issue is in the 6.4 beta …

Beta is long finished so best you download 6.4.1 Release from TQ Web site and if that has the problem, then report a ticket through Support.

Just tested in a 6.4.2 build so expect it’ll be fine in 6.4.1.

Cheers,
David

Bohms, H.M. (Michel)

Sep 8, 2020, 4:07:22 AM9/8/20
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com

I installed 6.4.1.

Issue is still there.

crb:maxPressure

  rdf:type rdf:Property ;

  rdfs:comment "D.200.00012 (NPK 622, 2019)" ;

  rdfs:seeAlso <https://npkviewer.crb.ch> ;

  smls-shacl:unit unit:KiloPA ;

.

seeAlso link cannot be opened.

It works fine in 6.0.1

Gr Michel

Ps

I tried to make ticket but I needed a password here.

Asking a new password did not (at least not yet…10 min ago) result into a “reset password link” mail in my mailbox…

dprice

Sep 8, 2020, 4:51:18 AM9/8/20
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com
Hi Michel,

I opened TBC ME 6.4.1 and used the TTL I replied with earlier and it works fine on a Mac. So, if you see problems a Mac then you’re doing something incorrectly (i.e. try importing rdfs).

If you’re on Windows then it’s possible TBC behaves differently. I don’t have Win so cannot test it but please try the TTL I sent on Windows, and if that does not work and you cannot get a ticket created then email sup...@topquadrant.com for help.

Cheers,
David